Admin Task Thread

Hi,

If possible, please move the ministry of justice subforum (https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?forums/ministry-of-justice.4009913/) into the 34 Goldenblock Ave forum, and rename it to the Office of the Attorney General. For now, the 'law clerk' role can remain the same.
Will do so shortly, just want to make sure this won't cause any permissions issues first

Hello admins! Can you please mask Azrael D. as a diplomat. Thanks!
Done

I'm on my phone. Can one of y'all change Vlaska's masking to Citizen? Thank you

Would it be possible for the Senate Clerk account (or whichever other account would be most appropriate here) to be able to sticky/unsticky as well as lock/unlock threads in the Legal Education subforum?
Done; also gave it edit powers in case you need to edit any of those threads
Took me a bit to follow up on this, but I can't post with the Senate Clerk account in that subforum, I can only edit existing threads/posts, could that be adjusted?

Would it be possible for the Senate Clerk account (or whichever other account would be most appropriate here) to be able to sticky/unsticky as well as lock/unlock threads in the Legal Education subforum?
Done; also gave it edit powers in case you need to edit any of those threads
Took me a bit to follow up on this, but I can't post with the Senate Clerk account in that subforum, I can only edit existing threads/posts, could that be adjusted?
Just saying I've seen this, I just wanted to double-check one thing with the other admins before making the change.

Also I swear to god I always forget our Clerk accounts should be able to post in various places :p

Doing this now; I also removed the Council Clerk's permission sets from that same subforum

Last edited:
@SkyGreen I was playing with permissions a bit. Can you hop into Senate Clerk when you get a chance and make a test new post to see if it works? I'll delete the test post once you're done.

Actually I'll test it myself. It works.

Looking for a way to make a table of contents in a forums post. I've tried using goto and anchor BBCode, but it seems XenForo doesn't support that(?). Is there any way to make this possible?

Last edited:
Looking for a way to make a table of contents in a forums post. I've tried using goto and anchor BBCode, but it seems XenForo doesn't support that(?). Is there any way to make this possible?
I don't think there's a way to create bookmarks in a post. Your best bet is to break up one post into many in a thread. Then you can link to those individual posts in the thread on the OP.

This is possible with the AnchorLink and Anchor tags.
This will link to the Anchor

This is the anchor.
Code:
[anchorlink="myanchor"]This will link to the Anchor[/anchorlink]
[anchor="myanchor"][/anchor]
I've just added support for this, so there may be some unforeseen quirks. It'll only let you anchor within the same post (I can't guarantee the behavior if you try other things).

This is possible with the AnchorLink and Anchor tags.
This will link to the Anchor

This is the anchor.
Code:
[anchorlink="myanchor"]This will link to the Anchor[/anchorlink]
[anchor="myanchor"][/anchor]
I've just added support for this, so there may be some unforeseen quirks. It'll only let you anchor within the same post (I can't guarantee the behavior if you try other things).
thank you thank you thank you

now i'm not sure if this is possible but an idea i had was to have the Welcome Wagon role get pinged in #newcomer-questions once a user gets the Registered Users role. It would also ping the new user there.

We haven't really been using Welcome Wagon lately so I figured I'd propose this.
Darc is going to handle this
I pinged about this a few days ago on discord, but can we get an update on this? Thanks!

now i'm not sure if this is possible but an idea i had was to have the Welcome Wagon role get pinged in #newcomer-questions once a user gets the Registered Users role. It would also ping the new user there.

We haven't really been using Welcome Wagon lately so I figured I'd propose this.
Darc is going to handle this
I pinged about this a few days ago on discord, but can we get an update on this? Thanks!
The backing library for the Discord bot has gone through a major update. Any sort of feature requests for the Discord bot are going to have to be on hold until I can get us up-to-date. Likely going to take 1-2 months at the earliest.

Hey @Darcness @Gem has a BBCode question that really should be in this thread and not private DMs to admins. @Gem ask your question

Back