Admin Task Thread

Per here could I please be masked as cabinet, given moderator permissions for the MoWAA subforum, and be made the manager of the WA Staff joinable group? Thank you.

EDIT: nvm I’ve still got the last one
Done, and the drop-down is updated. I'm going to assume that you already have mod powers of the MoWAA subforum with your Cabinet masking. Let me know if that isn't the case and we'll tweak it.

@Icarus all your stuff is done too; didn't know you'd been confirmed

I masked Dawsinian and Quebecshire as diplomats and created an embassy for The League.

Name of Paper: corncobTV
Description: The TV network full of your favorite shows like Coffin Flop, Baby of the Year, and More!
Editor/Moderator: John Laurens

Posting here per request on discord from Darc

Hello lovely admins! This request is mostly for @Darcness I would like to request a security check for two bots the cabinet would like to use in discord. The first is a music/mp3 player which will be used in multiple ministries. Culture, radio, and possibly others.

so i want a bot that allows me to play a music file so many users can listen to an online mp3 file.
the purpose is to be able to have shared music listening experience; in particular listening to radio shows in a discord stage through this bot.

The bot we would like for this is https://top.gg/bot/483377420494176258

The second bot request is for a trivia bot. The explanation seems pretty self explanatory and that bot would be https://lakeys.net/triviabot/

Thank you.

Name of Paper: corncobTV
Description: The TV network full of your favorite shows like Coffin Flop, Baby of the Year, and More!
Editor/Moderator: John Laurens
Is this a serious request? :p

I think I'm supposed to be able to control access to the Senate floor, can you check my permissions?

pls and thk u :p

Y'all have access to the Europeian WA Headquarters and Europeia Dispatch Office nations, correct? The pinned dispatches need to be updated with LL instead of Prim, which we can't do with the scripts since we don't know the original BBCode to edit and overwrite with.

Back