Search results

1. Igualla

[EBC Special Report] Senate Sleeps as People Lead

I'm of the same mind as Lloenflys in terms of not believing it would be beneficial to move oversight to the PA at this juncture. If the PA was fully back on its feet, things were moving through effectively without multiple prods, and we had easy and organic participation, maybe the PA could take...
  2. Igualla

[EBC Special Report] Senate Sleeps as People Lead

I absolutely agree that the PA as an institution has yet to hit the activity levels I'm hoping to see. It was and is my goal to get the PA back into a working order after it sputtered to a stop with the last Chair. While I am constantly doing daily update pings, one thing challenge that I face...
  3. Igualla

Admin Task Thread

Can August De Brus be removed as the People's Assembly Chair in the government role drop down list and I be named please?
  4. Igualla

Clerk Account Access

Good evening, I am requesting access to the PA Clerk account given the result of the PA election (https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/peoples-assembly-chair-election-march-2024.10065792/). Thank you for your time!
  5. Igualla

Admin Task Thread

Good evening, given the results of the PA election (https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/peoples-assembly-chair-election-march-2024.10065792/) I ask to be masked as the new PA Chair. Thank you for your time!
  6. Igualla

Senate clerks embezzled millions from parkade, AG says

Only if you've got the evidence to back it up!
  7. Igualla

Senate clerks embezzled millions from parkade, AG says

Phew, they haven't found my (alleged) thefts yet.
  8. Igualla

Administrative Team Update - January 2024

Congratulations to you both!
  9. Igualla

Iguallan Armed Forces Organized

IGUALLAN NEWS NETWORK Iguallan Armed Forces Organized By: Maria Salazar The Iguallan Royal Armed Forces were organized into service today as Queen Monroth oversaw the signing of the National Defence and Preparation Act into law today at the Royal Palace. The NDP Act was broadly supported by...
  10. Igualla

Polite Request If You Would Like To Engage!

Hello all! I look forward to slowly developing my nation through both breaking news and historical articles on my nation. I plan on leaving all of the articles I write unlocked unless they come from a historical period where it's just for flavor. If you would like to interact, please do! I...
  11. Igualla

Iguallan Monarch Coronated In Beautiful Ceremony

IGUALLAN NEWS NETWORK Iguallan Monarch Coronated In Beautiful Ceremony By: Fredrick McNallis The Iguallan Royal Family was coronated today as Queen Teresa Monroth was formally presented with the Royal Crown and Septer. The ceremony took place within the Royal Palace with the Prime Minister...
  12. Igualla

Admin Task Thread

Good evening admins! I'm requesting a new newspaper subthread be made within the LethoMonarcy Media Center please! Let me know if you need any other specific info than what I have below! Subthread Title: Iguallan National News Network Subthread Description: A collection of major news articles...
Back