Search results

1. O

Administrative Bans

Thank you for your decisions on making this bright, great region more safe.
  2. O

Administrative Ban: XIV & Ninja Kittens

This just makes me feel blasphemy every time someone just outsmarts us about their fake identity. I hope this won't go a bit too far this year.
  3. O

Europeian of the Year 2017

Sorry. Just meant it as a joke.
  4. O

The End of An Era

No; he is not completely retiring as he will still stay in the game, I believe.
  5. O

The End of An Era

I agree with everyone. Onder has always been working hard for the brighter future of his and the regions that he used to work with, even though he's still staying in NationStates.
  6. O

The End of An Era

[hr][hr]The End of an Era Onderkelkia Resigns as Emperor of LKE Written by Oakrugia [hr][hr] (Land of Kings and Emperors - December 22nd) After a long reign of over 10 years, Emperor Onderkelkia has finally decided to abdicate his rule of the Land of Kings and Emperors (LKE) to Emperor Emeritus...
  7. O

Op-Ed: Winners and Losers from the 63rd Senate Elections

I wonder why I wasn't included in this thread. Possibly because I'm a moderate sorta guy, or something? I dunno, but great article anyways.
  8. O

Administrative Ban: TheOfficer / MisterTin

Good decision on this. Hopefully MasterTin would possibly change his act and start living normal.
  9. O

Opinion: NationStates Moderation Abdicates Moral Authority, Leaving Community Vulnerable with Latest

Amazing. Such an important announcement for people concerned about harassment and bullying at the same time.
  10. O

Notice of Administrative Ban

You didn't really have to make an account, though I appreciate your point on defending the affected ones.
  11. O

Or probably took the photo from someone else to make her seem like a lady.
  12. O

Lethen Paints the House Purple

Good job to DH for the role of Vice Chancellor! May he reign!
  13. O

I am fucking speechless. I trusted her all year. Now what can we do now?
  14. O

Europeia Commended

Huzzah! :euro:
Back