Lethen Paints the House Purple

Lethen Paints the House Purple
Deepest House Appointed as Vice Chancellor
By Writinglegend

(Europeia – November 11, 2017) – Supreme Chancellor Lethen gave an address to the Republic today in the wake of Vice Chancellor Brunhilde's ban by the Administrative Team. Within the thoughtful message, Lethen appointed former Vice President and well-regarded Minister of Communications Deepest House to the vacant position of Vice Chancellor.

"The first step to addressing any concerns you have about another player is bringing it to the attention of an administrator or a relevant authority," Lethen stated, giving details on what community members should do in regards to concerning information on a player's behavior. " I will be adding another name to the list of those to approach; our newest Vice Chancellor...Deepest House."

The decision for Vice Chancellor was well received by the public.

"Huge congratulations to Deepest House," Attorney General Rand commented, showing support for the appointment. "Love him in the purple."

Deputy Minister Kuramia had a strong message of support for Deepest House. " I cannot imagine a better person for the role," she voiced. "He stood by me in my most difficult times and has been a mentor for me as far as I'm concerned!"

Grand Admiral Calvin Coolidge, Senator Kylia Quilor, and Minister of Communications Writinglegend all gave approving comments regarding the nomination.

The EBC reached out to Deepest House for an exclusive comment from the newest Vice Chancellor.

"I am extremely honored and humbled that Lethen selected me for this position," he noted. "I recognize the trust placed in me, and I will continue to serve my fellow citizens and the region with pride."

He also gave a strong message regarding the recent events which have shaken our community.

"Recent events have shocked us all, but we have the best administrators in NationStates, and I thank them for their continuous vigilance in protecting the community," he commented, acknowledging the effort the Administration Team puts into protecting our community. "We are seeing Europeia come together to get past this moment, and I know we will emerge stronger than before."

Deepest House last publicly served under the Writinglegend Administration as Vice President. There, he spearheaded initiatives such as a media develop agreement with the Britannia Kingdom and other public media operations. He remains a highly-acclaimed former Minister of Communications, and has been an essential part of crafting the modern-day, professional EBC.

Currently, he is the Deputy Minister of Press Releases for the Ministry of Communications.

Deepest House is the first appointment to the Vice Chancellor position since the rotation system was put into effect. He now serves alongside Vice Chancellor Drecq, who has been in the position since July of 2016.

I'd like to point out that I will continue the rotation system, but the timeline may be shifted a bit. Originally, Drecq was to be rotated out. Obviously with the Brunhilde situation, I had to adjust things. I am going to consult with my VCs about the best approach going forward.

Back