The End of An Era

The End of an Era
Onderkelkia Resigns as Emperor of LKE
Written by Oakrugia

(Land of Kings and Emperors - December 22nd) After a long reign of over 10 years, Emperor Onderkelkia has finally decided to abdicate his rule of the Land of Kings and Emperors (LKE) to Emperor Emeritus in January 2018. Due to Onderkelkia's role as the bastion for imperialistic values, it is undoubted that this abdication will lead to ripples through NationStates geopolitics.

As a certified NSer known for his experience, Onderkelkia has served in many roles in several regions, such as Europeia and Balder where he currently serves as Chief Justice and Statsminister respectively. Onder has also served as Former Field Marshal of the United Imperial Armed Forces (UIAF), Minister of Defence for the LKE, and an assortment of other roles in The New Inquisition.

"Emperor Onder has faithfully served the LKE in the greatest capacity since time immemorial," the Imperial Family stated. "His Supreme Majesty has served in countless positions within our government ranging from the premiership to ambassadorships to his current position as our glorious Emperor."

Surprisingly, the Imperial Family had decided this for nearly a year now. The Crown Prince, Theodore Sebastian, stated that he is ready to be an "individual distinction of his own right," which may mean that he may be ready to reign over the position of Onderkelkia. For Onderkelkia's terms in LKE, he has at least served as Prime Minister for at least eight times, and is the honorary Chief of the Imperial General Staff. Behind him stands Prince Imperial Linkin Talleyrand, a respected and excellent individual of the Imperial Family, and a Guardian Council of the LKE.

Beyond his experience, his reign is to be remembered by many people across NationStates. May we wish Onder good luck for his achievements here in Europeia.

Quite wild to think about an LKE without Onder as Emperor. Then again, I was last active there when LMR was the Emperor. How times do change.

I'm very sorry to see Onder resigning. I'd like to thank him for the great service he's provided to LKE and NS in general.

I agree with everyone. Onder has always been working hard for the brighter future of his and the regions that he used to work with, even though he's still staying in NationStates.

Kraketopia said:
I'm very sorry to see Onder resigning. I'd like to thank him for the great service he's provided to LKE and NS in general.
Is he retiring from NS as well? :huh:

Lethen said:
Kraketopia said:
Is he retiring from NS as well? :huh:
No; he is not completely retiring as he will still stay in the game, I believe.

Back