Search results

1. A

Admin Task Thread

Thats not a problem
  2. A

Admin Task Thread

Sorry for the double post but i cant help it snce i cant edit posts. Apart from changing the name of my paper, pls erase the description
  3. A

Admin Task Thread

Yes that's right
  4. A

Admin Task Thread

Name of Paper: The Europeian Chatterbox Description: Serving Europeia since 2017 Editor/Moderator: Aditya Republic Thanks in advance
  5. A

Open Discussion

This year's Union Budget has been largely disappointing for the Indian military. Only some INR 1 lakh crore has been earmarked for purchases, rising doubts abt major acquisitions. Only a meagre 7.8% hike in defence budget
  6. A

Picture of the Day

I didnt know there was a revolution in Mexico O.o
  7. A

Executive Approval Poll Shows Support, But Little Enthusiasm

Nice work, Fest and EBC Interesting insight
  8. A

Open Discussion

Hi Olde. Missed your paper a lot. Found these 2 amazing military action shorts. https://youtu.be/HeF_uQzqRNs https://youtu.be/MwIsGznheR4
  9. A

Picture of the Day

Nice design Ervald
  10. A

Picture of the Day

Looked like a World War 2 pic
  11. A

Admin Task Thread

But then what to do? I have already lost all goodwill, and I am mostly sure that no one wants to talk to me, especially after this
  12. A

Admin Task Thread

Well, I think I distressed Cat, Crow and Alan without actually intending to do so.
  13. A

Admin Task Thread

Thank you for your advice, sir. Plus, i have already lost all the good will in Europeia. When character is lost, everything is lost. I am basically a dead person walking alive. I feel that I have done a crime. And I need punishment. So pls go ahead and ban me for 2 months.
  14. A

Open Discussion

I too am disappointed by myself. I am not that kind of person, just went overboard with such stuff. And well, I can't say for sure if I will be prosecuted, but yes I should be and will be banned. And thanks for withdrawing the offer. Also, sorry that I made you talk with criminals like me.
  15. A

Open Discussion

pls see the republic square. i have been a horrible citizen
  16. A

Admin Task Thread

Pls ban me as you( the Admins) see fit. I have really been a horrible person and deserve to be punished heavily. If there were a death penalty online, I would demand the same for me. I have sent the proof to Lethen
  17. A

Open Discussion

Ok, I will write when I am back from the brink
  18. A

Picture of the Day

This is of which year?
Back