Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A please would be nice :p

Done, header updated too. Someone will need to update his masking on Discord.

Pls ban me as you( the Admins) see fit. I have really been a horrible person and deserve to be punished heavily. If there were a death penalty online, I would demand the same for me.

I have sent the proof to Lethen

We have reviewed what you provided (and now posted publicly). While your behavior shows a lack of appreciation of appropriate boundaries, it does not come close to the level of the individuals you name, or anything we would consider actionable by the admins. I do suggest you speak to someone in the region you trust to better understand the borders of appropriateness. This really isn't a big deal as long as you learn from it.

I seem to have lost those mod privs when I got promoted to AJ; could I please get my mod privs back in the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs as Deputy Minister?

Thanks!

Thank you for your advice, sir. Plus, i have already lost all the good will in Europeia. When character is lost, everything is lost. I am basically a dead person walking alive. I feel that I have done a crime. And I need punishment. So pls go ahead and ban me for 2 months.

What crime do you think you've committed. Obviously, the Court might disagree with me, but nothing in the evidence you've provided looks even close to a crime.

Malashaan said:
What crime do you think you've committed. Obviously, the Court might disagree with me, but nothing in the evidence you've provided looks even close to a crime.
Well, I think I distressed Cat, Crow and Alan without actually intending to do so.

Aditya Republic said:
Malashaan said:
Well, I think I distressed Cat, Crow and Alan without actually intending to do so.
That may well be the case, but you have to significantly more than just distressing someone for it to be a crime. There has to be intent, the distress has to be serious, and it has to make them feel "vulnerable, without security, or without freedom of choice." None of those factors appear to be present.

Aditya Republic said:
But then what to do? I have already lost all goodwill, and I am mostly sure that no one wants to talk to me, especially after this
To be completely honest Aditya, you're wrong. You haven't lost all goodwill; people will still want to talk to you; and this isn't some end-of-the-world scenario. That being said, you seriously need to step back and reevaluate your approach to this game, and your boundaries with others. Additionally, taking an extended LoA or talking this out with others might help you appreciate why comparing your actions to that of Anumia, Brunhilde, etc. is a gross mischaracterization.

Aditya Republic said:
Malashaan said:
To be honest, you didn't distress me.

Hello admins! Can you guys please remove Nick Sanguine moderator role in Hall of Citizens under Haven's First Border Checkpoint and give it to Le Libertie? Thanks.
In addition, can you guys add "Also contains the court." to the description of Governor's Office and also give moderation powers of Governor's Office to Leo too? Please retain my moderation powers over the Haven forums. Thanks!

Name of Paper: The Vegetable
Description: Striving to be Europeia's finest news source.
Editor/Moderator: me

thanks orange people ur the 2nd best

According to this thread, which could be considered executive policy, it's the admin's job to archive papers. Further, section NO 5 of the Organisations Act (2017) is just a passive (doesn't specify an actor) requirement for activity in the last 70 days.

So... I compiled a list of papers whose last posts were before November 3, 2017 (70 days ago).

Inactive Papers
NameLast Posted
Flibbertigibbet29 Sep 17
The Globe29 Oct 17
The Lens27 Aug 17
Euro Weekly21 Aug 17
Europeian Moderna30 Sep 17
The Europeian Chatterbox13 Nov 17*
The Animal Farm9 Oct 17
The Europeian Standard †4 Aug 17
Monkey's Musings4 Sep 17
The Euro Independent0 posts
Britannian Kingdom: BBC ††0 posts
Random Thoughts 2.017 Oct 17
Thy Neighborhood Paper30 Oct 17
The Sun0 posts, no editor

* The Europeian Chatterbox's last post is titled "We are closing down." Also, its author is banned. One could construct an argument that its editor literally can't post to it in the next 10 days, and therefore to save the trouble we can archive it now.
† I think this is a government program. Maybe it shouldn't be archived.
†† This paper is mandated by the Media Development and Distribution Agreement.

Paper deregistration is discretionary ("may deregister") and registration is the domain of the executive. The executive policy could be construed as a predetermination that papers will be archived once the time expires (although it states the wrong time frame). Regardless, speaking as an admin, we will not act on previous term's executive policy without an indication that it is intended to continue, especially one that is ambiguous such as this one.

Speaking as Vice President, we will be addressing the policy and deregistering organizations shortly.

Rand said:
Name of Paper: The Vegetable
Description: Striving to be Europeia's finest news source.
Editor/Moderator: me

thanks orange people ur the 2nd best
Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back