Search results

1. P

Admin Task Thread

Sorry disregard.
  2. P

Join the Organization for Independent Media

Name of Media outlet: Liberty News Network -- LNN Member(s) included: PaulWallLibertarian42
  3. P

Admin Task Thread

Thx Edit: One more request/inquiry. I found that I could not edit previously pinned topics made by Zenny (I.E. party updates, roster, charters) that she created as chairwoman. Is there any way possible I could be able to do that? Or would I need to create new threads?
  4. P

Admin Task Thread

May I be granted access to the DAF joinable group as a group leader so that I may be able to make nessicary changes. Thank you.
  5. P

Admin Task Thread

Yes im back. You cant escape me r3n! I need to spread out my annoyances.
  6. P

Two-Man Senate Panel

I didnt see this EBC poll or I wouldnt have voted for myself making it TWO VOTES! Maybe others didnt see it either?
  7. P

Our Current Political Parties

"there are 12 DAF members that took this poll, and not 12 positive answers." Right that doesnt mean those who didnt vote postive nessicarily voted negative, they could have been indifferent/neutral.
  8. P

I dont think that mattered. Most DAF had decided to quietly endorse OO before hand. And the presidential convention was just a public affirmation of that. Some didnt vote because more than likely OO was going to be endorsed either way. So harping about a less than 50% convention vote is really...
  9. P

I think the author has skewed this poll. Questions like opinion of the party, party platform, and party leader. The author insinuates some of those who identified as DAF thought negative about those things. But how do you know it was DAFerd who responded negwtive and not the unaffilated or EAAC...
  10. P

Faux News: Oga's New Job

Im not a deviant. You are!
  11. P

Faux News: HEM's Dirty Secret

Im not sure. BOTH!?!?! ?? PROFIT
  12. P

Faux News: HEM's Dirty Secret

I wear khaki cargo shorts, wanna fight about it?
  13. P

Smokin' Poll

I like Anumia's style he's kewl. But I am new and going with Founder Power. HEM FTW!
Back