Search results

1. S

My pick for the next President

True. I mean I'm not gay, but htat doesn't mean that just because I have more rights over there, doesn't mean I have the right to limit someone elses right. But Seriously Ron Pauls economic policies suck, only the ignorant or super rich uncaring assholes think the market is perfect.
  2. S

Lunatic Austrian Economic Advocate who sounds like he never attended ay economics classes in his life.
  3. S

Wow. I'm not even going to pretend to pronounce those names.
  4. S

Oh my god. I have never heard you speak like this sis. You actually care about people? Aww, you might be tough on the exterior, but you are soft and gooey on the inside. want to hug?
  5. S

1. Well where to begin peole will have to pay for visits to the GP and the medicare tax offsetts and levys for those who cannot afford it will be lowerd 2. from 2016 universities will be able to charge interests on student loan payments however much they wish. Instead of it being pegged by the...
  6. S

Oh sorry I didn't see that. But the latest budget the Conservative government in Australia is brining this beautiful country of an egalitarian people, to the path of the USA, not a good thing....Again I know how this sounds and I don't mean to offend.
  7. S

Yeah the H-Bomb is thrown around far too much in the USA. THe worst I would say is regressive thinking. But now my second home might be going down the path of th USA unfortunately, no offense to any Americans here.
  8. S

She was the head of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, and a senator?
  9. S

People beating up on the poor and vulnerable is not progressive. They do NOT choose their lifestyle. Eh I just want to break something.
  10. S

Sounds horrible...Many homeless choose their lifestyle? Ok...I think I have to go before I have an aneurism.
  11. S

Interview with Zenny

EQuilism is my first region that I joined. It's were my nation first settled. I miss those guys.
  12. S

Sexiest Europeian of the Week #2

Oh wow I didn't realise this was up
Back