Search results

1. Seven Deaths

The Future of Goldenblock

[hr][hr]The Future of Goldenblock Brunhilde, Vice President and driving force of CAIN, resigns By Seven Deaths [hr][hr] In an Administration plagued by controversy, however mild, President Aexnidaral Seymour must face yet another resignation. A Leave of Absence was lodged on Vice President...
  2. Seven Deaths

Signatures Bleeding Into The Next Post?

It appears that Google accidentally released an unstable beta update that overrides the stable version of Chrome, and this is what is causing the error. Details can be found here: http://googlechromereleases.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/beta-channel-update.html If you've been affected you will most...
  3. Seven Deaths

EBC Film Reviews: Elysium

Film Review: Elysium written & directed by Neill Blomkamp released: 9 August 2013 length: 1 hour 49 minutes I'm not exactly sure why, but even knowing about Elysium's huge budget, A-list cast, and overtly sociopolitical message, I expected it to be as good as District 9. My perspective of Neill...
  4. Seven Deaths

EBC Interviews: Senator Charlotte

Seven Deaths: Welcome Citizens of Europeia, Ambassadors and Esteemed Guests to another exciting interview. Here with me today is Charlotte, the youngest Senator(in terms of Forum time) to be elected this term. How are you doing tonight Charlotte? Charlotte: Thank you, I'm feeling pretty good -...
  5. Seven Deaths

EBC Reviews: Dexter Season 8 Episode 3

Dexter S08E03 Review - "What's Eating Dexter Morgan?" "People get used to living in denial. It's just easier, you know?" --Elway Oh, what a rocky road this new season of Dexter is already shaping up to be. The season premiere was a reminder of everything wrong with the aging drama. The second...
  6. Seven Deaths

EBC Reviews: Dexter Season 8 Episode 2

Dexter S08E02 Review: "Every Silver Lining..." "A killer's out there, Dexter. And I don't mind admitting I'm afraid of what's coming next." --Dr. Evelyn Vogel After watching the premiere of Dexter's final season last week, I was extremely concerned about the direction the show seemed to be...
Back