Signatures Bleeding Into The Next Post?

Seven Deaths

Somebody That You Used to Know
Pronouns
He/Him
It appears that Google accidentally released an unstable beta update that overrides the stable version of Chrome, and this is what is causing the error.

Details can be found here: http://googlechromereleases.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/beta-channel-update.html

If you've been affected you will most likely notice this problem with the signatures and that the arrows on the scroll bars have vanished among some other visual changes. To check you can got to 'About Google Chrome' in the browser settings and check if your version number matches the beta's: 32.0.1700.72

It has not affected all users of Chrome, but for those it has I would suggest either to use a different browser in the meantime or to hide signatures until the problem is fixed.

To do latter, click 'Preferences' up at the top right of the board, then 'Board Settings' at the top of the first column on the left, then unticking the checkbox next to 'Show Signatures' before finally saving the settings by clicking the green button at the bottom of the list.

And you all looked down on me for using IE...who's laughing now, bitches? :p

That explains that. I was too lazy to attempt to find out, apparently.

My Buddy Romain has a fix for this:

Romain Adelgunde instruction for Admins:

Go to themes

-Click "Theme Appearance" (CSS)

-CTRL+F (find) and type:
td.c_sig,td.c_nosig

-Directly below it says: height:1%;
change that to: height:0.5%;
It shouldn't affect members who use other browsers

Drexlore Greyjoy said:
I am, cause you still use IE. :p
I've still yet to here any criticisms besides differences in speed and prettiness. :emb:

Thank you!

It looks so desolate without signatures, but no sigs is better than reading Lethen's sig over the next post.

Fanix Talleyrand said:
My Buddy Romain has a fix for this:

Romain Adelgunde instruction for Admins:

Go to themes

-Click "Theme Appearance" (CSS)

-CTRL+F (find) and type:
td.c_sig,td.c_nosig

-Directly below it says: height:1%;
change that to: height:0.5%;
It shouldn't affect members who use other browsers
Any chance of this being implemented?

Cpt.Carrot said:
Thank you!

It looks so desolate without signatures, but no sigs is better than reading Lethen's sig over the next post.
My sig is beautiful.

Back