Search results

1. JGlenn

Ministry of Pod Episode 4 - "Drafting our Ideal Cabinet doesn't have either of us on it"

Amazing content. Really helps me get back into tune with what's going on in Euro and some of the who's who that I need to catch up on.
  2. JGlenn

Apply for a Newspaper

Name of Paper: Polls, Polls, Polls Description: Polls, Poles, Pools Editor/Moderator: JGlenn Rethinking my approach to this. At this time, I'd like to rescind my application.
  3. JGlenn

Staff List

Minister Responsible & Director of the EBC: JGlenn Lethen Reporters: Skizzy Grey Common-Sense Politics Sopo Malashaan
  4. JGlenn

Admin Task Thread

Could the Staff and Submission Subforum in the EBC passworded? and the Password PM'd to me?
  5. JGlenn

EBC By-Election Debate

Well with the Ban on Auto-TG recruiting, it is only fitting that we return to the MRA. I see no problem with that, and actually welcome it back warmly. Recruiting is something I've always have kinda enjoyed, so having to go back to manual recruiting, if elected, won't phase me. If others wish to...
  6. JGlenn

Video of the Day

You better do the whole series of videos now...
  7. JGlenn

Admin Task Thread

Can individuality-ness be masked as new Mayor? Header update as well.
  8. JGlenn

EBC By-Election Debate - Citizen's Comments

Reread Constitution V..... They are defined. ^_^ Edit: Or just below:
  9. JGlenn

EBC By-Election Debate

To respond to Sopo on the 2nd Question, I have nothing to debate there. We seem to agree on this issue.
  10. JGlenn

EBC By-Election Debate - Citizen's Comments

I just want to apologize for continuing the 1st question after the second was asked.
  11. JGlenn

EBC By-Election Debate

(sorry to do this, but I had to) What you are explaining is "reporting" to a senator no matter how you spin it. A manager asks questions, and pays special attention to their subordinates. That manager then create "satisfaction reports" or performance reviews which are then forwarded onto Human...
  12. JGlenn

EBC By-Election Debate

I felt that the whole Law Reform process went by too quickly. While I was Mayor, and when running for Mayor this previous term, I was hoping to get the City Council involved in the process, so that we can have more eyes looking over these acts. My thoughts are that this whole process is an...
  13. JGlenn

EBC By-Election Debate

I only ask what the purpose of Ministers reporting to Senators would be? Under Constitution V, the Senate only has the Power to remove the President, Vice President, the President's deputies, or other Senators. Nowhere does it define the Cabinet as those deputies, only that the President is...
  14. JGlenn

EBC By-Election Debate

This should go without saying, but obviously the Senate has two basic functions, Legislation, and checking on the Executive and Judicial. For the sake of this question, I will, obviously, focus solely on the Executive. So what are these checks? First off, The Senate confirms all of the Executive...
  15. JGlenn

Bye-Bye Recruitment Scripts

I always enjoyed using the software. Looks like we are going to have to bring back the Ministry of Interior...
  16. JGlenn

Catching up with Thomas Masterson

I got the chance to sit down with Junior Senator Thomas Masterson this week, and this will mark the relaunch of Catching Up. Tell me about your NS History. Where did you get started? When? I originally dabbled in the game in late 2006, but it was very off and on. My first true beginning came...
  17. JGlenn

Admin Task Thread

:cheers: <--- Better than a high five?
Back