Search results

1. B

ENN Gossip Blog

Same could be said of call centers :P
  2. B

Admin Task Thread

I do not have the edit post ability to update ambassador list.
  3. B

Admin Task Thread

I need mod powers over Ministry of Foreign Affairs so I can update the Ambassador list please.
  4. B

Admin Task Thread

Please make an embassy forum for Democrats.
  5. B

Admin Task Thread

Please create an embassy for The Kingdom of Denmark
  6. B

Admin Task Thread

Thank you.
  7. B

Admin Task Thread

I need the password to office of embassies and ambassadors changed, PM'd to me and also the new EAAC password PMd to me please.
  8. B

Admin Task Thread

As I have resigned as AJ after being confirmed as Minister of Foreign Affairs, I would like to be removed from the AJ masking and have the Minister Mask on please.
  9. B

Admin Task Thread

As Hyanygo has passed confirmation, please give him masking as an Associate Justice.
  10. B

Admin Task Thread

Done that, still happening.
  11. B

Admin Task Thread

I have been noticing this trend recently on this forum and another IF forum. Could an admin explain why, even when I don't have the box checked for the "don't add to active users list" why I am showing up still under the anonymous section?
  12. B

Admin Task Thread

Thank you :) I will be sure to order some cookies for you :)
  13. B

Admin Task Thread

Could an admin please explaine to me why I was not allowed to view any part of the overall forum, like I was banned?
  14. B

Troll

Got one this morning. Deleting it now.
  15. B

Skin color changes

Wonderful work :)
  16. B

Announcement

Grats Ollie :)
  17. B

Admin Task Thread

I would like to request a forum be made for the Retirement of Anumia party. It can be in the Ministry of Culture or in the Red light leisure section.
  18. B

EQT #7

If I was in Rachels shoes, I would respond by making sure my Ministers were on top of their game, leave no to very little room for error. In addition, make sure all lines of communication stay open between myself and my administration and the citizens. I would approach the term going forward...
  19. B

Polls Show Uncertainty

Very interesting.
Back