Admin Task Thread

Can the welcome commission be archived please and it’s joinable group deleted…or whatever y'all do with it

Pursuant to this announcement, please adjust the masking for both @Maowi and @Peeps and make any necessary changes in the Discord server

(For tradition's sake ;) Always post technical requests in the thread)

Pursuant to this announcement, please adjust the masking for both @Maowi and @Peeps and make any necessary changes in the Discord server

Done. Please remember to post your Discord requests in #admin_requests_only in Discord!

Done. Please remember to post your Discord requests in #admin_requests_only in Discord!
My apologies; I did not realize my colleagues were not as qualified roled properly and could not fulfill certain aspects of said task

Could I get a Forum for the Vor Triumph Festival to open to Culture staff so we can set up things there? We would need a sub-forum for games as well. I would need it opened to Citizens on Friday.

Because he has now been confirmed as the new minister of gameside, would you please mask @Pudimlland as a member of cabinet and give him mod powers over the ministry of gameside? Thanks!

Because he has now been confirmed as the new minister of gameside, would you please mask @Pudimlland as a member of cabinet and give him mod powers over the ministry of gameside? Thanks!
This is done, except for updating the drop-down as I don't have access to that yet!
Unless someone else gets to the Triumph forum I can do it later today when I'm not on mobile :>

For the Constitutional Convention, can we have a "Convention Members" joinable group managed by @Pland Adanna and myself?

Also, we need a "Convention Floor" subforum, which is publicly viewable, but only postable by the Convention Members joinable group, please.

Could I get a Forum for the Vor Triumph Festival to open to Culture staff so we can set up things there? We would need a sub-forum for games as well. I would need it opened to Citizens on Friday.
Done. Pls poke someone Thurs night to get it made public to citizens by Friday. :3

For the Constitutional Convention, can we have a "Convention Members" joinable group managed by @Pland Adanna and myself?

Also, we need a "Convention Floor" subforum, which is publicly viewable, but only postable by the Convention Members joinable group, please.
Group made. Where do you want the subforum? Under Senatia?

Group made. Where do you want the subforum? Under Senatia?
Under the new Constitutional Convention top-level forum (previously completed admin request)

Sorry for not being clear :)

Back