1. Pierce

Admin Task Thread

No objection from me
  2. Pierce

Admin Task Thread

Thank you kindly!
  3. Pierce

Admin Task Thread

Hello admins, Per this thread, can you please ensure that @Forilian is properly masked as a Circuit Judge, and that @Dionysus has the ability to view and post in the Circuit Court subforum, view the regional laws, and reach out to potential legal counsel? You may have done so already but I just...
  4. Pierce

Admin Task Thread

Hello admins, can you please archive the existing thread(s) in the Circuit court chambers and ensure that @GraVandius and @SkyGreen are masked as Circuit Court judges (and if needed for Darc to see the circuit court chambers, him too)?
  5. Pierce

[Arnhelm Alt] Opinion: Kaz Must Go as DEIA

It would be one thing if Kazaman acted in bad faith and tried to be shady about it, but from what I can see, he thought what he did was right. He consulted the president at the time about it before doing so under his interpretation of the governing statute. His interpretation was not so...
  6. Pierce

Admin Task Thread

I don’t know if this will be possible but is there a setting that the admin team can change for the search function? When going to advanced search to search by subforum and after typing in certain words, an error messaging appears stating that the search inquiry was “too short”, even if it’s a...
  7. Pierce

[Beyond the Borders] TEP High Court Strikes Down Constitution, Restores It A Day Later

TEP High Court Strikes Down Constitution, Restores It A Day Later Government, laws, and treaties back into effect after "ground-shaking" ruling overturned based on procedural error Written by Pierce Last Monday, The East Pacific’s Conclave, or high court, briefly struck down the region’s...
  8. Pierce

[Beyond the Borders] Q&A with Toonela, World Assembly Delegate of the Social Liberal Union

Fantastic interview! As a former Delegate of SLU, it's great to see the region still going strong and still welcoming to newcomers rising to leadership positions. Particularly reassuring that SLU's foreign affairs progress seems to be flourishing
  9. Pierce

[EBC Exclusive] Goodnight, Europeia III

These pieces are always fascinating to read– it’s very interesting and helpful for the public to read the challenges and thoughts that race through one’s head in a role like the Presidency. I’m glad you were able to find successors, and such great picks at that!
  10. Pierce

[Inside Government] FOIA Reform Dies on the Senate Floor

Very informative piece! Hopefully the Senate can find some sort of middle ground to the FOIA idea to minimize the potential of what happened in NSUK happening here.
  11. Pierce

Ministry of Pod Episode 2.13 - "We went to the conversation in good faith"

Great episode! Super informative. I certainly agree that institutional knowledge is needed; lest we risk what happened with newer leaders in the NSUK and TCB not understanding the regional norms and the importance of our foreign commitments happening here.
  12. Pierce

[Inside Government][Op-Ed] An Apology for a Compromise

Your idea of a President and Prime Minister is exactly what I had in mind- with the PM acting as a Deputy/Chief of Staff. Well done on breaking this down and explaining it so eloquently
  13. Pierce

Poll Shows Sopo Vulnerabilities Against Unlikely Opponents

Very interesting article and data, thank you, HEM!
  14. Pierce

EBC Chief of State Speculation Polling: May 2020

EBC Chief of State Speculation Polling - May 2020 The EBC is polling citizens to analyze your views of possible candidates for Chief of State and Vice Chief of State and to take the temperature on what issues matter to you. Take our poll here. The poll will be open for three days, and may be...
Back