Recent content by Malcolm

1. M

Admin Task Thread

Since the by-election is over, can I be made into a proper citizen, please? ^_^
  2. M

The Europeian Broadcasting Corporation Needs You

Does this thing still get used or am I just gravedigging? If so, my bad. Name: Malcolm Journalistic Interests: (articles, interviews, columns, etc.) Op-Eds, articles. Journalistic Experience: I've got a whole bunch of stuff in the media archives to my name in more than one region...
  3. M

Right

Also, HEM, what would you like myself or Modern Sin to do, dictate what kind of programming the EBC can run and how it gets portrayed? <_<
  4. M

Admin Task Thread

Can we remove the position of Chief of Staff from the header, please?
  5. M

Right

If we're going to do this, though, we need to set guidelines of activity for media outlets to justify their presence on the main page of the forums.
  6. M

One-on-One with Jusduckria no. 2

I wouldn't say the events in TNI were so much an issue as a crazy non-event. What I will say, though, is that the biggest issue facing our administration this term is the public's perception of the administration. Many people are under the impression, even now, that Earth and I contribute...
  7. M

As far as our military is concerned, we've been having some issues with sailor availability as of late, as well as the fact that Grand Admiral CSP has been having RL issues which I am more than willing to accommodate. That being said, as said before, we're still in the process of working with...
  8. M

We're just about halfway there, yes. And how do I feel things have progressed so far? That's a difficult question to answer due to its broad nature, but I'll do my best. It's been an interesting month, to say the least. Since the Goldenblock went blonde, I think we've done a very good job...
  9. M

Thanks for having us. ^_^
  10. M

Admin Task Thread

HEM, could you update the WFE please? Me being elected is sort of old news now :P
  11. M

Admin Task Thread

Fair enough. Because HEM just gave it to me like 20 minutes ago, but thanks :P
  12. M

Admin Task Thread

Also, please mask Lord McEntire as Mayor and update the header accordingly [as well as adding the EMP to the Senate section of it].
  13. M

Admin Task Thread

Can I get Navy masking as well, please?
  14. M

Admin Task Thread

Also, admins, if you guys could look over the citizenship apps and grant proper masking to Tissa, SBI and anybody else who needs it, that'd be superb of you.
Back