Admin Task Thread

Could an Admin please PM me the apparently new password for the EAAC?

Nevermind thanks. :)

I need to have Mod powers over the Letho center and the EBC because I am Secretary of Media and the Director of the EBC. ^_^
Done, though having mod of LethoMonarchy is relatively useless when you consider that no posts are allowed in the general forum. :p

Hey could I pwwwwwease have several subforums made within the University of Europeia called:

Ambassadorial Duties For Beginners

A six week short course that aims to develop some of the vocational skills that all Ambassadors need to serve Europeia at a basic level abroad.

Mod powers for me

Military Gameplay For Beginners

Don't know your 'point' from your 'pup'? If so then this is the course for you!

Mod powers for CSP

WA 101 - Basics of the World Assembly

Want to get involved in the World Assembly but scared to look silly? Wise up with this fantastic course ran by one of NS' most prestigious members of the Security Council.

Mod powers for Elias Greyjoy

Cheers guys! Love you lots :wub:

Sorry mate, you are still in the bureaucratic slosh mess of the EIA security checks. Our policy now is to give all applicants non voting status even before they are approved.

Done Vinage. And Gus, you answered your own question.

Please:

-Archive No C.R.A.P.

-Rename EuroFilm Club to Theater Row with the description: The place to watch, discuss, and show movies and plays!

-Rename EuroFilm Club to Reading Corner with the description: Read and discuss anything related to books and writing!

-Create a new subforum for the Red Light District entitled Soundstage with the description: Let your passion for music of all kinds run free!

-Archive NationStates Warfare

Same for Pope Lexus X. Also, who has access to the 'Naval Records' subforum? I'd like that to be restricted to the Grand Admiral.

Could Mousebumples please be given moderator status in the WA 101 forum as well, seeing as how she's taking the first half of the class? Thanks bunches!

EDIT: Also, apparently per this post, Mouse can't even see the WA 101 forum. Is that simply a masking issue with her, or with the forum in general? :huh:

*leaves fresh coffee grounds and a new case of filters*

Same for Pope Lexus X. Also, who has access to the 'Naval Records' subforum? I'd like that to be restricted to the Grand Admiral.
The only thing I can limit it to is Naval Command (or else I'd have to make an entirely separate Permission Mask just for the Grand Admiral). Incidentally your current Admiralty according to the Naval Command mask is...Anumia, Asperta, CSP (of course), NES, Rachel, Seven Deaths, and Swak.

Any of those need to be changed?

Everything else has been done.

Could Mousebumples please be given moderator status in the WA 101 forum as well, seeing as how she's taking the first half of the class? Thanks bunches!

EDIT: Also, apparently per this post, Mouse can't even see the WA 101 forum. Is that simply a masking issue with her, or with the forum in general? :huh:

*leaves fresh coffee grounds and a new case of filters*
Done, and she couldn't see it because some moron admin *cough* me *cough* had given every mask the permissions for that forum but "Citizen." :emb:

The only thing I can limit it to is Naval Command (or else I'd have to make an entirely separate Permission Mask just for the Grand Admiral). Incidentally your current Admiralty according to the Naval Command mask is...Anumia, Asperta, CSP (of course), NES, Rachel, Seven Deaths, and Swak.

Any of those need to be changed?

Everything else has been done.
Oh my. It should only be myself, Swak, Rachel, NES, and Anumia. Asperta was discharged awhile ago and SD is a lieutenant.

Back