Recent content by John Spencer-Talleyrand

1. John Spencer-Talleyrand

[Interview] Project Moirai: An Interview with Sarah

A fantastic interview! I am so glad to have known Sarah and to have worked alongside her in Balder! The passion and the effort she puts into her work is unique and I hope she keeps up the great job! Also, #QueenOfBalder #Goals, really? You just got here and it's #CoupTime already? 😛
  2. John Spencer-Talleyrand

Admin Task Thread

Ah, I still cannot see the campaigns/voting and stuff. E.g. I can't access the link to the standing thread.
  3. John Spencer-Talleyrand

Admin Task Thread

Still not able to
  4. John Spencer-Talleyrand

Admin Task Thread

Just want to let you know that I cannot see Palatium Manor, Goldenblock, as well as the Oval Room, campaigns and stuff. Could this pleased be looked into? Thank you.
  5. John Spencer-Talleyrand

[Interview] How the West Was Won: A Chat with NES

A very interesting read, thank you Calvin.
  6. John Spencer-Talleyrand

Admin Task Thread

Can an administrator approve of my name change, please?
  7. John Spencer-Talleyrand

Admin Task Thread

Can my username be changed to "John S. Talleyrand"? Thank you
  8. John Spencer-Talleyrand

[A Little Legalese][Opinion] This Is Not Senate Work

I honestly fail to see how creating a committee to investigate Arnhelm's activities is construed as to lead straight to the city's abolition. I believe that this committee is a good idea, that can properly inform the Senate's actions on the future of Arnhelm, if any. The arguments about the...
  9. John Spencer-Talleyrand

Weekly Update | 25 May 2020

I can neither confirm nor deny that :)
  10. John Spencer-Talleyrand

Weekly Update | 25 May 2020

In the News 25 May 2020 Written by J. S. Talleyrand Drewave Subsiding Well, this first piece of news is truly devastating; the Drew-induced influx of nations has entered into a terminal decline, with those 'Drewites' or 'Disciples of Drew' not finding a home in any region quickly ceasing to...
  11. John Spencer-Talleyrand

Admin Task Thread

Can I please be masked as a member of the Foreign Affairs staff?
  12. John Spencer-Talleyrand

Admin Task Thread

Hello, may I ask you to change my username to “John Spencer-Talleyrand”? Thank you in advance
  13. John Spencer-Talleyrand

UPDATE >> Administrative Ban: Yuno

I applaud the decision of the Administrative Team!
  14. John Spencer-Talleyrand

Admin Task Thread

Now it works @Sopo. Thank you for resolving this. Also, thank you Prim for informing me about the email and thank you Sopo for deleting it.
Back