Admin Task Thread

Can a subforum be made, viewable only by Culture Staff called "Holiday Season 2020"? No extra subforums needed inside. It will need to be moved out to the public in Europeian Centre once we're ready. Many thanks!
Nevermind this @Darcness

Name of organization/place of worship: The Church of Honor
Leader (moderator) of forum: @Josi
Subforum description: Home to the Church of Honor, a hearth is kindled brightly in a hall of stone. All are welcome to rest by the fire and listen to the tales of old. The High Weaver is currently @Josi, the one who leads the Warp and the Weft.

This would need to be created, please!

Name of organization/place of worship: The Church of Honor
Leader (moderator) of forum: @Josi
Subforum description: Home to the Church of Honor, a hearth is kindled brightly in a hall of stone. All are welcome to rest by the fire and listen to the tales of old. The High Weaver is currently @Josi, the one who leads the Warp and the Weft.

This would need to be created, please!
Done! :D

May I have access to the Executive Clerk account, please?

Oops, wrong thread

Last edited:
Need a news source made please :)
Name: Scottie's Institute of Methodological Polling
Desc: Creates, Runs and talks about various polls
Moderators: Just myself
Was this ever looked at/added? I never saw it get added or responded to

Need a news source made please :)
Name: Scottie's Institute of Methodological Polling
Desc: Creates, Runs and talks about various polls
Moderators: Just myself
Was this ever looked at/added? I never saw it get added or responded to
Doing this shortly

Name of Paper: The Wire
Description: Daily updates on regional Happenings
Editor/Moderator: @Monkey
But you already have a paper!

But you already have a paper!
This one will be for a different project and I may have other people to help me with it!!

Hm, if not a new subforum, could at least a new subforum in my existing media outlet be made?

Last edited:
Well, mostly I wanted the paper for organizational purposes as I had hoped that more people might be interested in maintaining it down the road, and I didn’t want it tied in with my other private media or polling stuff I might do on the side!

If not a completely new outlet, could I get a separate subforum or something in my news outlet?

Well, mostly I wanted the paper for organizational purposes as I had hoped that more people might be interested in maintaining it down the road, and I didn’t want it tied in with my other private media or polling stuff I might do on the side!

If not a completely new outlet, could I get a separate subforum or something in my news outlet?
Will get back to you

Back