Recent content by Jesus

1. Jesus

Admin Task Thread

Note for Lethen or another admin come the morning: why does this account have citizenship? Take that away.
  2. Jesus

Admin Task Thread

Can you guys mask those recently-applied noncits as non voting pls and thank you
  3. Jesus

Admin Task Thread

Non voting mask for the latest person to apply for citizenship?
  4. Jesus

Admin Task Thread

Did you check and see if they are in the image repository?
  5. Jesus

Report missing or corrupted threads

I was reading on the support forums that there's a way to find out how many posts are missing from topics, and that they would love it if we could find out that number. It's very difficult to find that exact number if we have any threads that allow guests to post in them because the number...
  6. Jesus

Admin Task Thread

1) We never delete things. You shouldn't even have that mod power. 2) Why not just close them and edit the descriptions to signify they're defunct? I really don't feel this warrants a new archive/subforum.
  7. Jesus

Relative Time Stamps

What exactly are we talking about?
  8. Jesus

Bug #1

Da fuq?
  9. Jesus

Important: deactivation of remote avatars

No, you have to size it at or under the limit (I think its 174 X 245 but I'm not in the Admin CP - this is Leth) yourself. The forums won't compress it for you (that is wonky, though - I've had avatars in the past that it resizes fine, and others that it rejects outright unless I resize it first).
  10. Jesus

Admin Task Thread

Well we may have changed our minds about the whole thing if it didn't have one-hundred and one extra rooms that serve little to no purpose. Either way, I'm saying no to that request. We don't need more subforums just for families. And yes, this is Leth. I had to test something so I'm using my...
  11. Jesus

Admin Task Thread

Can you admins go ahead and mask all those that need citizenship with the non-voting mask?
  12. Jesus

Application for a newspaper

I don't know why this hasn't been addressed by the admins, but please place this sort of request in the task thread pinned above. The admins are going to ask you to do that anyway. May as well preempt the shmucks.
  13. Jesus

Admin Task Thread

Leth popping in as Jesus. Anyway, can all those waiting for citizenship be masked for non-voting? I see alot of non-citizens waiting for citizenship without the non-voting member masking.
  14. Jesus

Admin Task Thread

Non-voting masks for the two most recent applicants for citizenship? Actually, citizenship for one, non-voting for the other.
Back