Admin Task Thread

OK, you can check now. This is what I had in mind. The banners will need to be edited to make better use of the space (increase font), and also be made of the same height. Ideally, they'd also be reduced in height a little bit.

Let me know what you think.

Two things, pretty please?

1.) I'd like to have one passworded subforum in Wellbeing for each of the families- the Greyjoys, the Vinages, and the Grey-Anumias.

2.) I'd like a redirect subforum to the Judicial Training Center added to the University for people interested in studying law.

Everything done, except...

1.) I'd like to have one passworded subforum in Wellbeing for each of the families- the Greyjoys, the Vinages, and the Grey-Anumias.
I'll be honest Gus, do we *really* need this many extra subforums?

Everything done, except...

I'll be honest Gus, do we *really* need this many extra subforums?
I know nothing of this plan. Gus has gone sub-forum mad!

Well that stupid forum already has like a million subforums. Do we really need them all? And new ones, too?

Well we may have changed our minds about the whole thing if it didn't have one-hundred and one extra rooms that serve little to no purpose.

Either way, I'm saying no to that request. We don't need more subforums just for families.

And yes, this is Leth. I had to test something so I'm using my Jesus account.

Can Drecq, Rinterra and Bayard Vinage get awesome JM masking
I asked you and Swak if you wanted to make the Wellbeing Hub (which is not stupid :p) into a category of forums rather than a single forum, Lethen, and you said no. I think it's important for families to have their own space. :lol:
:blink:

You think that Lethen would rather have a heap of forums on the main page rather than having a heap of forums in the Wellbeing Hub?

Lethen is annoyed that the Wellbeing Hub is looking crowded. I disagree, but fair enough.

If we added all those forums to the main page, I think he'd go into a catatonic state. Even I think that's ridiculous and unnecessary clutter at this point, and I'm the Secretary of Wellbeing. :p

I don't mind having the family spaces, but I'd rather not put them in the Wellbeing Hub - maybe we could have a separate Forum for them? Otherwise everything gets super-crowded, like Lethen says.

A crowded forum is an ugly forum and I trust Lethen's view entirely on the matter

'nuff said

Would it be possible to create a passworded sub-forum of the University for professors to store their lessons? This would be a useful repository for storing lessons until they are needed and would allow us to revist them in the future if the courses are offered again.

Would it be possible to create a passworded sub-forum of the University for professors to store their lessons? This would be a useful repository for storing lessons until they are needed and would allow us to revist them in the future if the courses are offered again.
Done. I sent you the password to disseminate (since you requested it).

And Gus, I would do that, but we like to add 3 at once instead of having one line of smileys that's 1/3 full. So find some good ones (to start, get rid of the one you suggest and replace it :eek:rly:).

Back