Admin Task Thread

Mousebumples said:
Also, as of a few days ago, Anumia was still able to see Tomlinson. As he's no longer in Cabinet, can that be rectified? Also, I don't know if Carrot or PhDre still have viewing ability there either ... ?
Anumia's masking has been fixed. PhDre should have viewing as your Minister, correct? Carrot does not.

EDIT: Oh wait, I remember everything now.

All masking should now be gucci.

Mousebumples said:
Comm forum moving/merging:

Please merge the contents of the "seekrit" EBC subforums (Staff and Submissions & International Paper) into MinComm's "Communication Operations" subforum. (Those two subforums can be trashed then or whatever - and I'd move the content myself, but I'm afraid I might accidentally mis-move something. I know that IF has a "delete forum and move threads" button, and I'm guessing ZB might have the same sort of button? Hopefully?)

Also, at some point - and this is not a rush - an EBC Archive would be good. Optimally, EBC's public subforums (Opinion Page & Europeian Public Radio) would be moved there but maintained as subforums. Not sure how quickly EBC general stuff will be archived, but there's 27 pages worth of stuff in that forum at this point, so ... plenty that could be archived at the behest of whomever is MinComm at the time.

Thanks!
Repeating this, so it doesn't get missed. My guess it it's more involved and waiting until an admin has more time to futz with things, but ... yes.

:)

Mousebumples said:
Mousebumples said:
Comm forum moving/merging:

Please merge the contents of the "seekrit" EBC subforums (Staff and Submissions & International Paper) into MinComm's "Communication Operations" subforum. (Those two subforums can be trashed then or whatever - and I'd move the content myself, but I'm afraid I might accidentally mis-move something. I know that IF has a "delete forum and move threads" button, and I'm guessing ZB might have the same sort of button? Hopefully?)

Also, at some point - and this is not a rush - an EBC Archive would be good. Optimally, EBC's public subforums (Opinion Page & Europeian Public Radio) would be moved there but maintained as subforums. Not sure how quickly EBC general stuff will be archived, but there's 27 pages worth of stuff in that forum at this point, so ... plenty that could be archived at the behest of whomever is MinComm at the time.

Thanks!
Repeating this, so it doesn't get missed. My guess it it's more involved and waiting until an admin has more time to futz with things, but ... yes.

:)
I am happy to report that this admin task has been completed without blunder or error :ph43r:

Hi, could you please delete the EBC and spend an hour trying to put it back together?

Sopo said:
Hi, could you please delete the EBC and spend an hour trying to put it back together?
Sopo just does stuff so he can add stuff to his list of positions. He made a new government position once just so he could tell everyone that he was it! He then added it to his list and might as well have rubbed it in everyone's faces. When Sopo gets power, he abuses it, simple as that. I'm sure nobody here wants to get into something like that or something we can't get out of. :ph43r:

Sopo said:
I agree, this is something that I would like to see done, like an hour ago.

Olivia has diplo masking.

Could you now make the Europeian Graphic Arts Academy a subforum of the Aurora Art Gallery? Thanks.

Could Cormac get diplomatic masking?

EDIT: Also, could the old embassy requests at the bottom of Dove's Swoop be archived... and could we make a Dove's Swoop Archive, if there isn't one? :p

EDIT 2: Could Almonaster, Indian Gangs, Viktoria Gryfynn, Westwind, Tweedy The Pixelmixer, Bachtendekuppen, Gun-Toting Animals, Simeon Barret, Escade, Ithorian Herdships, Prussia, People United Together, Venico, Nordlijnonia, European Union Ambassador, Todd McCloud, Karland, Mileniya, Jamie, The Grim Reaper, Evil Wolf, Jimothy Wright, Kingborough, Adara V. Wright, The CDN, Cephal Talleyrand, Billy, Shen149, Datford-Zyvetskistaahn, Niadh, Martechi, Stefan Mikaelson, Sovereign Liberties, Anthony Norfolk, parrrrtay, Funkadelia, Euphobes, Mall, Flamels Stone, God-Emperor, Egalotir, and Darkesiahave their diplomatic masking removed? They have been inactive for more than three months.

EDIT 3: Could Terex80, Denth Kasten, and DDAHK get CA masking?

Calvin Coolidge said:
EDIT: Also, could the old embassy requests at the bottom of Dove's Swoop be archived... and could we make a Dove's Swoop Archive, if there isn't one? :p
You mean pages 1 thru 10 of the main Dove's Swoop forum?

Everything else is all done guys

Including Swak's pinned thread?

Back