Union of Europeia

I'll join, on one condition. Will you make it a manifesto commitment to try and extend the bill of rights to lamps?

For the record, I am the second member.

I'll join, on one condition. Will you make it a manifesto commitment to try and extend the bill of rights to lamps?
I am not certain whether that could be worked into the manifesto for certain, but I too share your concern about the rights of lamps in today's society. The Falconian Administration was particularly unkind to them I felt, and this must be corrected.

I am not certain whether that could be worked into the manifesto for certain, but I too share your concern about the rights of lamps in today's society. The Falconian Administration was particularly unkind to them I felt, and this must be corrected.
I wholeheartedly agree. I'm in!

You know, if we manage to allow lamps the right to vote before the election, we would probably win with a 99.99999999% majority, given the vast ratio of lamps:people here...

I'd like to lodge a formal complaint with the Administrative Bureau over this party. The Political Party Registration Act clearly states:
2) Each political party must have a publicly visible manifesto/list of goals.
Since this party does not, they should be given proper notice, time to get a manifesto, and if they fail to do so, should be shut down.

Back