The EBC needs YOU!

Dive Right In

The Europeian Broadcasting Corporation is looking for columnists, journalists and satirists! Whether you're new or old, funny or grumpy, on team Jacob or Edward we'll hire you. No experience required and we're encouraging newer members who would like to one day open their own paper to sign up. But even if you're more experienced and would like to be part of a paper without the pressure of owning one yourself, this is the place for you. If you don't have the time to write much but still want to write your opinions, satire or news, this is the place for you. Help continue to make the EBC great! Let your voice and words be heard!

We're not limiting it to just Europeia, if you would like to write NS-Wide news or write opinions on what's happening in RL that's cool too. So fill out the form and either pm Gustavus or post it below.

Name:
Position: (columnist, journalist, satirist and radio broadcaster)
Type: (Weekly, Every two weeks, daily... etc etc but please not more than 2 weeks)
What you would like to write/talk about:
Why we should hire you:

Name: Gustavus Adolphus Rex
Position: columnist/satirist
Type: Daily for game playthroughs, Weekly for everything else
What you would like to write/talk about: Europeian Life, RL Video Games
Why we should hire you: My CWF and Gustavus Fails at Gaming blogs are somewhat popular, and I think that if I move them here and possibly do a couple of other column ideas, then I could bring a lot to this paper.

Why we should hire you: My CWF and Gustavus Fails at Gaming blogs are somewhat popular, and I think that if I move them here and possibly do a couple of other column ideas, then I could bring a lot to this paper.
Absolutely hired :D

Holy crap you're alive! :lol: :p

Thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity! :D I can't wait to start. ^_^

Just so you know, I'll do Cute, Win, Fail Episode 3 here either tomorrow or Friday, and post it here about once or twice a week, and then over the weekend, I'll possibly be able to hang out with a friend and start a Gustavus Fails at Call of Duty: Black Ops gameplay commentary for the Xbox 360. I also hope to be able to make an advice column based on Objection!. I'll just need you guys to pin these topics once I make them, if that's OK. :)

If an admin could be persuaded to move my Gustavus Fails at N.O.V.A. 2 gameplay to this forum from the Blogs subforum, then I will be able to work on it simultaneously, however if not I'll probably have to abandon it. :(

Name: Willem Jefferson
Type: Hard to say but frequently .. no more than a few days.
What you would like to write/talk about: Politics, Culture, Interviews, Lists,
Why we should hire you: Lots of experience here, quality writing, pointless conspiracy theories, to keep me off the streets, and to amuse the Asianatic in between recruiting spurts. ^_^

Name: Willem Jefferson
Type: Hard to say but frequently .. no more than a few days.
What you would like to write/talk about: Politics, Culture, Interviews, Lists,
Why we should hire you: Lots of experience here, quality writing, pointless conspiracy theories, to keep me off the streets, and to amuse the Asianatic in between recruiting spurts. ^_^
Hired (if only to keep you off the streets)! :p

Name: Skizzy Grey
Type: weekly column, entitled "A Taste of Skizz"
What you would like to write/talk about: anything that I can make entertaining
Why we should hire you: Because I'm Skizzy mother f--king Grey. :p

I edited the first post a little to change up the title, formatting and a bit of the wording (like: Let's make the EBC great again to lets continue to make the EBC great). As well, I'd love to change the linked song to something more cool. What song would you guys like?

Name: Earth
Position: (columnist, journalist, satirist and radio broadcaster) Columnist, I guess.
Type: Daily/more often then once a week, me thinks. Whenever I can.
What you would like to write/talk about: Depends on the day.
Why we should hire you: Because I'm awesome.

Name: Kotharis
Position: (columnist, journalist, satirist and radio broadcaster) Primarily satirist, but a bit of the first three at any point.
Type: Weekly.
What you would like to write/talk about: Things that may or may not have actually happened, the region's political and social atmosphere.
Why we should hire you: More satire is always better than less.

Back