The EBC needs YOU!

Dive Right In

The Europeian Broadcasting Corporation is looking for columnists, journalists and satirists! Whether you're new or old, funny or grumpy, on team Jacob or Edward we'll hire you. No experience required and we're encouraging newer members who would like to one day open their own paper to sign up. But even if you're more experienced and would like to be part of a paper without the pressure of owning one yourself, this is the place for you. If you don't have the time to write much but still want to write your opinions, satire or news, this is the place for you. Help continue to make the EBC great! Let your voice and words be heard!

We're not limiting it to just Europeia, if you would like to write NS-Wide news or write opinions on what's happening in RL that's cool too. So fill out the form and either pm Gustavus or post it below.

Name:
Position: (columnist, journalist, satirist and radio broadcaster)
Type: (Weekly, Every two weeks, daily... etc etc but please not more than 2 weeks)
What you would like to write/talk about:
Why we should hire you:

I'd like to licence a Europeian Daily Digest, as such, to the EBC for publication every day with short segments on World News, Europeian News, Music, Satire etc.

A sort of generalist daily bulletin.

Thoughts?

I'd like to licence a Europeian Daily Digest, as such, to the EBC for publication every day with short segments on World News, Europeian News, Music, Satire etc.

Thoughts?
The Culture Minister is currently away. What do you mean by licensing to the EBC for publication? Would you be writing it?

Thoughts?
The Culture Minister is currently away. What do you mean by licensing to the EBC for publication? Would you be writing it?
I mean that I write it and publish it in the EBC while maintaining the intellectual property rights over everything, really. :)

If you want to know what I'm talking about, btw, I put one in the Inquirer.

Thoughts?
I mean that I write it and publish it in the EBC while maintaining the intellectual property rights over everything, really. :)

Sounds great Swak! Go ahead ^_^

Thoughts?

Sounds great Swak! Go ahead ^_^
Excellent...second edition will be tomorrow. :)

Back