Request Mod

Name of Forum: Apply for Citizenship!
Forum or sub forum: Apply for Citizenship!, Forum Reports, Citizenship Archives
Brief Reason: 'Cause I'm MoI

Consider it done.

Name of Forum: The Arcade
Forum or sub forum: Forum
Brief Reason: OO has given me the job of keeping it up-to-date and generally organizing it. I would like mod powers over it to keep it tidy, pin topics, rename topics etc.

EDIT: Could I also be given the power to edit other people's posts there please? OO will confirm that request if necessary.

Name of Forum: EuroUniversity
Forum or sub forum: School of English
Brief Reason: I'm the new Professor of English at the University.

Not sure how usual it is for professors to get mod over their own class, but okay.

Done.

Name of Forum: Introduce Yourself!
Forum or sub forum: Mentor's Lounge
Brief Reason: Dem is the JM responsible for that now, so if he could get mod powers...

I wish to have mod powers over the entire EuroUniversity and all of the classes within it, since I have recently replaced Macromania as Dean.

You and mod powers Dem...and apparently you already have mod over those subforums.

Swak, its done.

You and mod powers Dem...and apparently you already have mod over those subforums.
No, I don't seem to. I am unable to pin or edit topics within the Klat/HEM 09 forum and the Conservative-Nationalist forum.

Also, I still have mod powers over the old EuroUniversity layout. That should be removed.

No, I don't seem to. I am unable to pin or edit topics within the Klat/HEM 09 forum and the Conservative-Nationalist forum.

Also, I still have mod powers over the old EuroUniversity layout. That should be removed.
Done, and you only have mod in a few classes that were archived a long while ago. The only mod over the university is the Dean usergroup.

Back