Request Mod

Now that I'm back, Santa Dominion no longer needs MOD for Office of Foreign Affairs.

Name of Forum: Spring Carnival

Forum or sub forum: Forum

Brief Reason: As junior minister of culture, it would seem appropriate for me to be able to mod it. I also would like to contribute there and be able to pin topics , as well as moderate the posts being submitted there and generally clean it up if necessary. I have already asked Stam for approval of this, and she agreed with me being able to moderate there, so no further request to her is necessary.

Brief Reason: As junior minister of culture, it would seem appropriate for me to be able to mod it. I also would like to contribute there and be able to pin topics , as well as moderate the posts being submitted there and generally clean it up if necessary. I have already asked Stam for approval of this, and she agreed with me being able to moderate there, so no further request to her is necessary.
Get her to post here, and don't PM me about stuff I will see anyway.. :rolleyes:

Get her to post here, and don't PM me about stuff I will see anyway.. :rolleyes:
Sorry :p

Will that do?
You know I am very close to denying this just because you're pissing me off at this stage. You getting mod rights is not the most pressing damned matter right now, in fact it isn't even necessary for you to have them. In future, don't PM me, don't use the c-box to grab my attention, don't post after your own posts; I will see this and deal with it when I get the damned time, which right now, I do not have.

I understand. I know that I come across as an impatient pig, sorry about that, but I don't have half as many responsibilities as someone like you, and I get bored just sitting here doing nothing. Sorry for not thinking twice and being a twatt, it seems that I need reminding every now and then of how irritating I can be. :wacko:

Dem, admins in Europeia are usually pretty good about getting this kind of stuff done. Somebody's going to see it. However, you have to understand about timezones and to-do lists that are a mile long. Generally, if you post it one place, we'll see it.

I've got it.

Done.

Thanks Aurora, but I understand that someone like Lex will have a mountain of stuff on his to do list. I was just being super impatient. Thanks anyway :D

Name of Forum: City Council

Forum or sub forum: Sub-forum

Brief Reason: I have been elected to the position of city council mayor, and therefore would like to have the ability to have moderating abilities there to keep things under control and pin topics, etc.

Don't worry Lex, I wont bugger you about it this time. :p

Name of Forum: City Council

Forum or sub forum: Sub-forum

Brief Reason: I have been elected to the position of city council mayor, and therefore would like to have the ability to have moderating abilities there to keep things under control and pin topics, etc.

Don't worry Lex, I wont bugger you about it this time. :p
Badger! You won't badger me about it! Dear God.. :blink:

Will do this asap..

Back