One Little Bird

Active Once Again

The City Council is once again active. From Chief Justice Hyanygo's new law index to Councilor Henry's questioning of existing acts to Mayor Peaceful Llamas updated Constitution to Fortana's plan for an economy the City Council has seen a bit of everything. Vice President Anumia had this to say on their revival:

"It is nice to see that the City Council is having another go of it again, another attempt to collect themselves into a respectable body, however in my opinion if this attempt does not succeed then the Senate should be considering whether or not the Council is going to serve any further useful purpose in the region. I believe it has been a worthy part of our establishment, but for a while now has suffered from inactivity and a general loss of interest across the region. Nonetheless, I wish the current Councillors and Mayor luck in the revival."

And the Winner is....

With a little over 68% of the vote, Earth22 has won the Presidency with her running mate Common-Sense Politics. The result was never in doubt but the margin of victory over Rachel and Fortana surprised many who weren't expecting such a dominating performance by her at the polls. In the other poll we witnessed Tikal and Tyranna Lucina win the last two seats of the six seat Senate over the running mates of Earth22 and Rachel, Common Sense-Politics and Peaceful Llamas respectively. Common Sense-Politics fell behind early before making a comeback that ended up being two votes short of catching Tyranna.

Both Peaceful Llamas and Common-Sense Politics decided to not post a campaign thread for their Senate bids. They would have likely have been elected to the Senate if it wasn't for Carracallas call for newcomers to run, which galvanized relative newcomers Tikal and Tyranna into taking the plunge. Andrew Jefferson also didn't fare well, but we hope he sticks around and takes the next steps in order to achieve his dreams. Earth22 takes over from outgoing President Oliver Dion-Grey.

President: Earth22
Vice President: Common-Sense Politics

Senators: Asianatic, Oliver Dion-Grey, Asperta, Jusduckria, Tikal & Tyranna Lucina.

Back