Live Blogging the Super Bowl!

6:45: COMMERCIALS! The best part! :D

The Bud Light landscapers are here! NIIICE!

That dog REALLY wants that Doritos bag- enough to knock over a guy and a plate glass window. :lol:

Something about a guy releasing the hounds. Not funny at all. -_-

6:47: Now I remember- it's the Pittsburgh Steelers that they're playing. :p

Huddle by the Packers- five seconds of play, and a five yard penalty against the Steelers! Wait, I blinked! How did that happen? :huh:

6:48: Roethilisberger officially has the longest name on the planet. Try saying that ten times fast. :lol:

6:49: HOLD THE BALL THIS TIME! somebody shouts.

For a game that's supposed to be a shootout, this is incredibly dull, somebody else says.

6:50: Commercial Break #2!

This guy is somehow so addicted to Doritos that he sucks cheese dust off of a guy's finger and then rips somebody's pants off so he can eat the cheese dust off of the pants. Yuck! :eek:

Now it's just a bunch of old people shouting and a car commercial. Super Bowl car commercials are never funny.

That girl just got hit by a Pepsi Max can. Zero calories, MAXIMUM HURT! :p

6:52: Packers coach shows a card, cut to the team, cut to the coach again, and two guys take each other in a hug of doom! :p

Jogging by the Packers, huddle by the Packers, what are we gonna do? Let's break some- BOOOONESSSS! :p

CGI text on the field says "1st & 10" I think, and...they advance TWO FEET! Slide tackle into the audience. Packer looks up, "Ooh a bird!"

Fight over an invisible blue line, whistle by the referee, the Black Eyed Peas sing tonight's gonna be a good night!!!

6:55: Commercial Break #3!

Lots of Bud Light in the middle of a fight scene for some reason.

So, Toyota trucks can: rescue little girls from wells, rescue people trapped in the belly of a whale, and rescue people from volcanoes somehow! :p

Trailer for Fast 5- MOVIE WILL SUCK! Trailer for The Chicago Code- yet another gritty cop show- WILL SUCK!

7:00: I've gotta make these longer, or else this topic will become huge! :p

More huddling, this is starting to get boring. Another invisible blue line to fight over! Cartwheel by a Steeler, I think! Knock into a guy in slow motion instant replay!

GREEN BAY TOUCHDOOOOOOOOWN!!!!! OH YEAH, BABY!!!! :D

Current score: 7-0 (missed a field goal)

7:01: Commercial Break #4!

Somebody has a Pepsi Max cooler that can somehow launch them like missiles at a guy's groin!

Another stupid Doritios commercial!

Have we been hypnotized to believe that compact cars are good enough?

FRINGE! I don't care! :p

The path to primetime starts tomorrow with the NFL draft! I don't care about that either! :lol:

7:03: Flag at the 14 yard line. Illegal block or something! Speak up referee, I can't hear you. Erases a 44 yard return by someobdy.

7:05: Commercial Break #5!

Harrison Ford, Robert Downey Jr., Cowboys vs. Aliens- WILL BE AN AWESOME MOVIE!

What the- helicopters, cruise ships, frost giants, UFOs, portals, Mayans, all for..."One epic ride!" Not really. :lol:

Tuesday FOX after GLEE. I BLINKED so I didn't SEE! :p

7:06: GREEEEEEN PACKERRRRRS TOUCHDOWN #2! FUCK YES! W00t! OWNAGE!!!! :D

Call for excessive celebration- into a guy's face! What?! Booooo, ref! They were just celebrating, for Pete's sake! A field goal! Yeah!

7:08: Mini-Commercial Break #1!

Eminem is really a whiney, demanding bitch when it comes to doing commercials- even for Brisk, which he's doing a commercial for right now. :p

GIANT YELLOW CIRCLE ON SOMEBODY'S HEAD!

I don't care for a little. I'm gonna get some dinner. :p

I'm actually working on Physics homework, and filling out applications and stuff.

That should be a good indication as to my feelings on the Super Bowl.

I'm actually working on Physics homework, and filling out applications and stuff.

That should be a good indication as to my feelings on the Super Bowl.
Yeah, I agree, the Super Bowl is sucking right now. I'll probably just see the halftime for the Black-Eyed Peas and then watch Capitalism: A Love Story on Netflix. Yes, Michael Moore is more interesting than the Super Bowl for me. :p

But this is hands down the funniest and cutest Super Bowl commercial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R55e-uHQna0

And this is the runner-up for me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9eb9S9_nOU

Back