ERI Report: Whats the Best Meme? Part III

GraVandius

Retired Troll
Pronouns
His Majesty
1601008350545.png

ERI Report: Whats the Best Meme? Part III

...and we're back. After a 8 month hiatus Sopo and Calvin finally have started going through and rating all the meme buildup over the past few months. This time they rated a low of 83 memes, compared to 115 in Part I and 106 in Part II.

1601009001345.png
Le Libertie risked it all by posting his second meme of all time and managed to maintain his position at #1 with another 7 rating on his meme. Calvin continued to stay in third place despite a lot of memes. Sopo slides from 4th to 11th with a number of terrible memes this time. Notably Freedomers was saved from beating the infamous memer Cool Spring out of last place with a controversial 7 from Sopo on this meme. In addition to Freedomers, a number of prominent Europeians flopped in their meme debut, with both Lloenflys and Hezekon filling out the bottom of the chart.

1601010088249.png
The above chart shows the rating improvement from the Memes reviewed in Part II to the Memes reviewed in Part III. Lethen after having the worst change in Part II redeemes himself here with an average rating of a 6 over his memes this time. Aex, maligned for his more politically edged memes in the last part had a few well received hits this time boosting his score. Bowzin and Sopo were both punished over a point for a flurry of dueling meme dumpster fires. Ervald had one meme that was rated 1.25 points less than his prior performance and thus the biggest change between these shows.

1601010545207.png
The above graph shows the number of memes posted by memer, limited to those with more than 3 memes. Sopo hurtled into first place with 20 memes in part III, about of a quarter of memes rated this time around. I posted the second most memes with 11 and evidently both myself and Sopo had some misses this time. Aex who previously held the top spot, slides down to third to the benefit of his meme score.

The Biggest Disagreements
The memes that had the largest gaps in between Sopo and Calvin's respective ratings

1) Ervald Resignation:3.75: Sopo 2, Calvin 5.5
This meme from Part I produced a large gap as one of the first memes reviewed as Sopo did not appreciate the self deprecating nature of the meme. Especially as the resignation has created some turmoil Sopo was personally familiar with.

2) Kari, Cursing at Minors:2: Sopo 4, Calvin 6
I clicked around in the past broadcasts and could not find it, so lets just say the meme gods inspired Sopo to give this one a lower score for probably just being derivative of the old Aex meme.

3)Aex, CoS Election:2: Sopo 4, Calvin 6
Sopo rated this meme poorly for notably not really understanding where the meme was from, something he has been relatively consistent about. Calvin on the other hand recognized it from Star Wars the Force Awakens and gave it a much higher score.

4) Freedomers Meme:2: Sopo 7 Calvin 5
The aforementioned controversial rating from earlier that saved Freedomers from infamy as the worst memer of all time. Sopo gave credit both for the effort put into ones own logo and to the fact that is was so absurd it was amusing. Calvin recognized the former but gave it a much more reasonable rating of a 5.

5) Cool Spring: The Worst Meme:2: Sopo -1, Calvin 1
Reviled by both Sopo and Calvin, Sopo went as far as to give this meme a -1 for not having to do anything with the region and also not being a funny non-europeian meme at that.

6)Aex, OD Spiderman:1.5: Sopo 5, Calvin 6.5
A very spicy meme from Aex that was simply more appreciated by Calvin than Sopo.

Thank you all for reading this update in the meme review series. I'll provide a new top 5 best and top 5 worst once Calvin and Sopo do the rest of the memes in a couple weeks or whenever! See you then!

Last edited:
This is Europeia

Back