ERI Report: Whats the Best Meme? Part II

GraVandius

Retired Troll
Pronouns
His Majesty
1579927169373.png

What is the Best Meme? Part 2

"I appreciate it, and so does Sopo" - Calvin Coolidge
Hello again. Calvin and Sopo just completed the second part of their Meme Review Radio Show. In total they have rated an impressive total of 222 memes over the two broadcasts. This article will mostly serve as an update to the previous article with some additional statistics thrown in.

Untitled.png
The above graph shows the cumulative average rating per creator across both broadcasts. Of note the top two memers are now, LeLibertie and Phantasus who both only posted one meme a piece. These memes were not even that highly rated with LL getting a 7 and Phantasus getting a 6.75 but I suppose it just shows the best strategy is to quit while you are moderately ahead. Calvin and Sopo still rest comfortably in the following two spots while Malashaan slides into the number 5 spot with two solid memes. Of note, Cool Spring did not post any more memes reviewed in this broadcast but because Rand added another meme, Cool Spring finds himself in a deserved last place.

1579929512085.png
The above chart shows the rating improvement from the Memes reviewed in Part I to the Memes reviewed in Part II. To better explain, Lethen receives a -2.48 here, meaning that his memes in part two were on average rated 2.48 points lower than his memes in part I. That represents a huge drop off for Lethen and he consequently fell from 2cnd place after part I, all the way down to 12th after part II. On the other side of things Ervald was the most Improved memer with his scores increasing by 3.5 points. This had a less dramatic effect on his standing though, as he only moves up five spots to 14th. This graph also shows that Sopo maintained his 4th place standing with consistent meme quality as his ratings even slighting increased by .05.

1579930196734.png
As noted on the broadcast Aex really went for a lot of attempted political points with memes which caused him to sweep into first place for count of memes with a total of 31. I kept up the the pace and stayed in second with meme thread creator Bowzin coming in third. Cuddles had the second most memes of Part II behind Aex and swept into 5th place. Of note, there are nine memers with only one meme submitted to the meme thread most of which were not notably received. Perhaps more credit is due to LL and Phantasus for getting it right in their one shot.

Top 5 Best and Top 5 Worst
It is interesting there were no real changes to either of these categories after Part II, perhaps suggesting The only thing to note is that there are 6 memes tied for 5th place Best Meme with a score of 8, those are listed below:
Lethen
Sopo
Sopo
Calvin
Calvin
Calvin
GraVandius

Who is Nicer?
Per request of Calvin, I have determined that Calvin is slightly nicer than Sopo as overall he gave .08 higher scores on average.

Meme ReviewerAverage Score Awarded
Calvin5.497
Sopo5.417

Regarding the final metric, average score awarded -- if I may ask a small curiousity.

How did Sopo rate his own memes, and how did Calvin rate his own, on average?

Otherwise, this was delightful, I love this sort of data analysis.

Regarding the final metric, average score awarded -- if I may ask a small curiousity.

Otherwise, this was delightful, I love this sort of data analysis.
i dont think they rated their own memes.

We actually didn't rate our own memes, we had the other guy's score stand alone.
Ah, I must have missed that. My thought was that you both might have been modest on your own memes and since Sopo had more memes, that might have been why his average ratings were lower, but that wasn't it then. Thanks for the info. :)

Yea my later memes were hot garbage

Back