Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEM said:
Celtian said:
I cannot post replies in the WA Pokemon subforum. I can see the topics and create new ones but I cannot reply to any already posted.
Is it in the main Pokemon forum, or just one of the particular team subforums?
Well none of the team forums have posts yet so not sure there but all the posts in the main area I cannot.

Celtian said:
HEM said:
Celtian said:
I cannot post replies in the WA Pokemon subforum. I can see the topics and create new ones but I cannot reply to any already posted.
Well none of the team forums have posts yet so not sure there but all the posts in the main area I cannot.
Sorry, I was looking from the backend so I couldn't tell.

Could you copy + paste the message you are seeing when you try to post a reply? I'm not seeing an immediate reason this would be.

HEM said:
Celtian said:
HEM said:
Celtian said:
Sorry, I was looking from the backend so I couldn't tell.

Could you copy + paste the message you are seeing when you try to post a reply? I'm not seeing an immediate reason this would be.
I don't even have the fast reply box. All of the reply buttons and the fast reply box are just gone.

Nice try, imposter.

Please archive The Random Corner and fulfill the following request from Punchwood:

Can I get Euro Weekly up again if at all possible please? Could I also ask that the Description be changed to "Definitely not a cheap rip-off of Euro Today."

Thanks in advance and happy new year!

Done. I also made Punchwood mod so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on that one.

Fast reply is disabled in E-News Network.

It's disabled and enabled inconsistently all across the boards. The admins were discussing this yesterday; we'll get back to you

File upload is also enabled in E-News Network. Bad news.

May be just me, but it seems like theme images are disappearing from various places on the forum. Screenshot.

I've been noticing that - I thought it was just my connection being slow.

Looking into it.

Update: this is on all skins, board-wide, but only on my home LAN. I see the expected images when I connect on the 4G network (but not with my phone on the LAN). Other images in the repository seem to be working fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back