Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notolecta was elected Speaker.

Questeroo: Lethen waived me for citizenship and it's been a few days since Senate elections closed so could I be masked as a citizen (pretty please!)
Also, I've tried changing my avatar a few times and it says it was successful yet Oprah keeps appearing (she's resilient, damnit!) Anything I could be missing?

I think it's fair to archive the Marble Tribune, as well as to remove Animia's moderation over the ACME.

Thanks in advance!

Pichtonia said:
I think it's fair to archive the Marble Tribune, as well as to remove Animia's moderation over the ACME.

Thanks in advance!
Done. Let us know if someone else needs mods in ACME.

Celtian said:
Can I get mod powers for the entire WA goes Pokemon subforum not just the team subforums within it?
Done.

Can the ACME subforum be retitled "Organization for Independent Media", and can I have moderator powers over it?

Separate issue: could we add a profile field for Discord and remove the Skype one?

I cannot post replies in the WA Pokemon subforum. I can see the topics and create new ones but I cannot reply to any already posted.

Celtian said:
I cannot post replies in the WA Pokemon subforum. I can see the topics and create new ones but I cannot reply to any already posted.
Is it in the main Pokemon forum, or just one of the particular team subforums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back