Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done, double-check it

Aditya Republic said:
Can I become a mod?
I wouldn't trust you as a bathroom attendant. But no, no, if you politely ask then we really should skip over many many many more qualified individuals who have been much more active and dedicated a lot more time and energy to Europeia than you have.

But hey, you ran a few shitty and ill-conceived election campaigns so I guess that makes you qualified to be a moderator over any part of our forums.

Want to be an admin too? I can also sell you a bridge in Brooklyn if you're interested.

Nah, just the duplicate keys to the Teacher's Lounge

Minister masking for Calvin, Cat, Pichtonia, and myself, please. Kraken's masking is already overridden by his adminship, and Rand needs his Minister masking removed.

EDIT: Oops. All but me already have it. I just need Minister masking, and remove Rand's.

As Kaboom... prematurely noted...

The Senate has confirmed the following individuals for cabinet posts, and they should be masked accordingly as Ministers, and also receive control of the joinable groups for their ministries:
Calvin Coolidge, Interior
Brunhilde, Foreign Affairs
Pichtonia, Communications
Kaboom, World Assembly
Cat, Radio

Additionally, I request my masking be reverted to that of a Senator, as I will not be on the cabinet this term.

Thank you,
- Rand
Deputy Speaker

Can Cat and Klatonia be removed as leaders of the Foreign Service Personnel group? Can Klatonia lose moderation over the Diplomatic Training Center?

Can Isaris receive leadership over the Foreign Service Personnel group and moderation over the Diplomatic Training Center?

Should be done. The joinable groups are a mess but I think I got them all.

Wild Child said:
Name of Paper: Mindloot
Description: Comedy for the unfunny and News for the already informed.
Editor/Moderator: [class=citizens]Wild Child[/class]

I forward this to you and would like to ask you to revive it.

I'm asking that the Europeian Conservative Messenger be archived and that this request be processed to create a new one.

Name of Paper: The Goldenblock Tribune
Description: Bringing you the latest updates straight from Goldenblock and more.
Editor/Moderator: United Vietussia

This is another request from the realms of the LethoMonarchy Media Center. Alternatively, and I talked this through with UV, you could simply rename the current forum and create an archive for the ECM articles within. Whatever's more comfortable for you.

Thanks in advance!

Pichtonia said:
Wild Child said:
Name of Paper: Mindloot
Description: Comedy for the unfunny and News for the already informed.
Editor/Moderator: [class=citizens]Wild Child[/class]

I forward this to you and would like to ask you to revive it.

I'm asking that the Europeian Conservative Messenger be archived and that this request be processed to create a new one.

Name of Paper: The Goldenblock Tribune
Description: Bringing you the latest updates straight from Goldenblock and more.
Editor/Moderator: United Vietussia

This is another request from the realms of the LethoMonarchy Media Center. Alternatively, and I talked this through with UV, you could simply rename the current forum and create an archive for the ECM articles within. Whatever's more comfortable for you.

Thanks in advance!

Done.

Kaboom said:
Minister masking for Ervald, please.

Done.

Raging Zen Master said:
Further to my prior request, can we update Skype for Discord on this?

http://s6.zetaboards.com/Europeia/topic/8891668/1/#new

This has nothing to do with forum admins - this is an executive task.

My term on the Court is up today. I should be unmasked as AJ and remasked as VC. Thank you.

Can the Minister group be given mods over the WA forum and everything in it? I don't want it specifically as me to make it easier on the admins if someone new comes in.

Relevant message:
Boomer - Today at 8:11 PM
also should i have mods over the WA forum so I can keep things organized?
Writinglegend - Today at 8:12 PM
Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back