Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of Paper: The Capital
Description: A paper housing the musings and writings of cat
Editor/Moderator: Cat

Me again :p Thanks in advance

Please create a Subforum in Euro Station:

Title: 2016 Judicial Convention
Description: Where all discussions, debates, and panels for the Judicial Convention will take place. Everyone is welcome!

Inside will be two more subforums:

Title: Dais Of Justice
Description: Where current and former Justices gather to discuss matters of the Court. All are welcome to view.
Note: This subforum will be viewable by everyone, including non voting members, so that we have something to mask visitors from other regions as. A joinable group will be created with posting rights that I can add the appropriate Justices to.

Title: The Great Forum
Description: Where everyone can debate and discuss the many topics posted, as well as create their own.
Note: Viewing and posting privileges for non voting members as well as Citizens.

Please grant me mods for everything.

I believe it is all done - let me know if I missed anything.

Malashaan said:
I believe it is all done - let me know if I missed anything.
I don't see a Joinable Group I'm the leader of where I can control who gets to post in the Dais Of Justice.

Can CAIN get a new sub-forum entitled "Public Viewing Area" with the description "This is the home of CAIN's original treaty and standardized responses."

As the name implies, please let it be viewed by everyone.

It seems that I've been given access to post in the checkin thread of the Judicial Convention, but not in the subforums there. Or is that how it's suppose to be ?

Westwind said:
It seems that I've been given access to post in the checkin thread of the Judicial Convention, but not in the subforums there. Or is that how it's suppose to be ?
You should be able to post in the main forum and the "great forum" - posting rights in the dais are controlled by the chief justice, who I believe is limiting it to invited speakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back