Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth II Windsor said:
Hello,
is it possible to remove Karkemo as Moderator of Factbook Writers Association's section and at the same time add at his place our new Chair Aniland?
Done

Do we still need to have the Skype contact list pinned in TRS?

Also, all weekend I've been having pages be slow to finish loading, and the bottom of my browser says something about "Transferring data from fontmeme.com..." even though everything seems to have loaded properly. Not essential, but if there's a possible glitch, I figured I'd give you all a head's up. <== This seems to have resolved itself. :)

Should the EuroOlympics be open for all to see if they don't start until 8/12? I'd suggest we mine it back to Culture Planning until it's ready...also where is the request to even have it made? Admin requests belong in this thread. Please respect the rule.

For record keeping, Pichto PMed me the request and specifically asked for it to be where it is and public, not in culture prep. I also fulfilled the request as sent to me.

Mousebumples said:
Do we still need to have the Skype contact list pinned in TRS?

Also, all weekend I've been having pages be slow to finish loading, and the bottom of my browser says something about "Transferring data from fontmeme.com..." even though everything seems to have loaded properly. Not essential, but if there's a possible glitch, I figured I'd give you all a head's up. <== This seems to have resolved itself. :)
This would be am executive matter rather than an administrative one.

WL has been confirmed as Justice. I have masked him accordingly.

Name: Political Statistics Institute
Description: In-depth statistical analysis of regional politics.
Moderator: duh, me (Rand)

Partly done, only HEM can mask HEM, bit he should have everything he needs.

Looks like Leth a mystery admin and I are simul-adminning.

I'd need moderating powers in the EurOlympics planning area, please. Thanks in advance!

I think we have some r3n server issues. The drop down menus are telling me that Javascript is "partially disabled" and the Endotarting reports returned a null value overnight. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back