Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can sub forums be created in the Church of Nivek?

- The Chapel: A place where the Prophet receives messages from Nivek and transfers them to you, the loyal subjects of Nivek.

- The Library: A place where the masses may come and read the Holy Book of Nivek and its many chapters.

EDITED

Request: Mass close historic voting threads in the Voting Booth. Reason: preserve integrity of past polls. (Our earliest vote is still open)

Calvin Coolidge said:
I hear somebody won the election. We should remask those guys. ;) (Calvin and Mal)
Done. And header adjusted.

It's determined by the parties. You can ask to join - I'm not if they have rules about being in multiple parties at once.

Kuramia needs remasking to Minister. All other nominees who passed either have a better masking (WL, Aex, Kraken) or already have the proper masking (Drecq), so do what you need to.

Kaboom said:
Kuramia needs remasking to Minister. All other nominees who passed either have a better masking (WL, Aex, Kraken) or already have the proper masking (Drecq), so do what you need to.
What he said.

Please unmask Sloosh as a Deputy Minister, and mask Brunhilde, Shufordbrian, and Brunhilde as Interior Deputy Ministers. (Don't worry, I know Shufie's Senatorial maskings have priority over Deputy, I just wanted to post here for an official record. :p )

Done (you asked for Brun to be masked twice - I know you meant GraV :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back