Admin Task Thread

Okay, Rand would like The Eye archived, but he wants a new paper titled Literary Liberty with the description: "Europeia's finest literary arts magazine". Rand would be the moderator.

Thanks!

Kuramia said:
Okay, Rand would like The Eye archived, but he wants a new paper titled Literary Liberty with the description: "Europeia's finest literary arts magazine". Rand would be the moderator.

Thanks!
Done.

Can you archive the Newspaper the dairy diary?

Thanks!

General query: should the CJ usergroup have a boldface display name? President, Minister, Senator (and Associate Justice?) all seem to have it.

ElectrcNINJA said:
This is more so an inquiry than a request. I'd thought I'd just bring up The "Red Light District"'s name... you all know what a Red Light District is, yes? If so, nevermind. ^~^
Clearly you've never heard of a sense of humor. :gentleman:

Rand said:
General query: should the CJ usergroup have a boldface display name? President, Minister, Senator (and Associate Justice?) all seem to have it.
CJ does have that.

Can we get an additional subforum in the EAAC party forum (same viewing privs and mods as the other two) entitled "Electoral Practicum" ?

Thanks!

Can I get the description for the Lens private paper changed to "Objective commentary and musings from the editor."?

*leaves cookies*

Back