Admin Task Thread

Name of Paper: Yaman's Game Reviews and History.
Description: Every end of the week on Friday I, Yaman review game's and recommend games I have played, listing pros and cons of the games, in a detailed but short way. Aswell having a small sum up of history in certain points starting from the beginning of Alexander the Great to Rome to even World War 2.
Editor/Moderator: Yaman

Kuramia said:
Name of Paper: T.R.U.M.P International Report (The Reliable Unbiased Media Proprietor International Report )
Description: Journey with hobbes through the mess that is modern geopolitics and examine America's world policing, greece murdering its own economy, Putin memes and moar.
Editor/Moderator: hobbes
Done, but I omitted the parenthetical in the title - it made the title way too long.

Yaman said:
Malashaan said:
Yaman said:
I would want to know if it would be possible if I could get a subforum for a new RP idea I made in RP central.
http://s6.zetaboards.com/Europeia/topic/8951877/1/#new
Done. I moved the initial thread to the new forum and gave you mod powers. Let me know if you want any tweaks.
Instead of it saying " Adventure in 769 A.D. " could you change it too, " Adventure in 769 A.D. as a Mercenary. "
It looks like someone did this.

Kuramia said:
Name of Paper: Yaman's Game Reviews and History.
Description: Every end of the week on Friday I, Yaman review game's and recommend games I have played, listing pros and cons of the games, in a detailed but short way. Aswell having a small sum up of history in certain points starting from the beginning of Alexander the Great to Rome to even World War 2.
Editor/Moderator: Yaman
Done

This is a weird question, but was the Deputy Minister's masking color changed... slightly? I think I may be going insane, but it seems to be a little... lighter?

Name Of the Paper: Abstract or Normality?
Description: It will be a sort of Comedy and "Fantasy" Newspaper that gives weekly or monthly news, but in an abnormal way. It will focus more on the abstract and strange news instead of the "Large, Important" things you mostly hear about. In a way, it may not make sense at all- or will it? ;)
Editor/Moderator: SilverShadow

Name of Paper: The Beacon
Description: Analyzing recent foreign and domestic events within Europeia and providing commentary, as well as focusing on polls and election dissection.
Editor/Moderator: Writinglegend

Got 2 papers for you. If you need me to go back to SilverShadow to get a description that isn't too wordy, I shall.

TAC Saxton needs his Judiciary masking stripped, as well as being taken off the header.

It's worth noting that Il Veltro also CTE'd 45 minutes ago.

Kuramia said:
Name Of the Paper: Abstract or Normality?
Description: It will be a sort of Comedy and "Fantasy" Newspaper that gives weekly or monthly news, but in an abnormal way. It will focus more on the abstract and strange news instead of the "Large, Important" things you mostly hear about. In a way, it may not make sense at all- or will it? ;)
Editor/Moderator: SilverShadow

Name of Paper: The Beacon
Description: Analyzing recent foreign and domestic events within Europeia and providing commentary, as well as focusing on polls and election dissection.
Editor/Moderator: Writinglegend

Got 2 papers for you. If you need me to go back to SilverShadow to get a description that isn't too wordy, I shall.
Done -I revised the description for Abstract & Normality because it was clearly a description of the paper, rather than intended for inclusion in the forum description.

Back