Admin Task Thread

I don't think my moderator access is properly configured for CSO Planning. Can this be fixed please? Also, I think Recruitment Review should be Interior Review as it was previously. I misinterpreted the forum's purpose.

Thanks! :D

Hi, Could the "Special Events" subforum in the A Dose of Reality festival be renamed to "Special Events Arena"?

Also, could the festival please be put into the public area of the forum (as late as possible, right before you go offline for the night is preferable so it will definitely be up for the morning, but isn't posted right this second, but whenever is fine.)

Please mask shufordbrian as a Deputy Minister.

Thanks!

Whoops, think I miscommunicated. I wanted it to read "Call of Cthulhu (adding the second h for correct spelling) not add a "?". Is this fixable? Thanks so much!

Can I get mod powers over Euro Today in the Roleplay thing. I messaged Seven Deaths for their permission but i dont have confidence they will get back to me before the Senate Elections, which would be a good Stageing ground for a re-boot.

Can you set up the Interior Archiving autotool for Interior Discussion (and any Interior forums that don't have it and I haven't noticed)?

Thanks a lot!

Back