Admin Task Thread

Whenever you're not busy with more important things, renaming my forum to "Ministry of the Interior" would bring great ease to my obsessive mind. Thank you!

I think all Ministers need leadership of their joinable groups. Thanks a ton!

This is a great example of why images should be uploaded to our own image repository, a outlined by r3n yesterday.

I have uploaded the latest version of the EBC wire logo to the repository and I am updating the links in old issues. I'll be updating the image repository with other EBC images over the next couple of hour. If there is anything else you want adding, let me know.

All done.

I also corrected the mod setting for the Assembly Chair group so you can move threads yourself in future.

Please rename the "Integration Conference Hall" forum in MInt to "Interior Discussion" and rename the "Interior Review" forum to "Recruitment Review". Thank you very much!

* [me] leaves a plate of Ministry of the Interior cookies

Rand said:
Please rename the "Integration Conference Hall" forum in MInt to "Interior Discussion" and rename the "Interior Review" forum to "Recruitment Review". Thank you very much!

* [class=ministers]Rand[/class] leaves a plate of Ministry of the Interior cookies
Done.

Can Trinnien get power to add people to the WA Ministry - notably for while I'm on LoA, etc., but still I think it would be useful overall ...

Back