Admin Task Thread

Done. Although he won't be able to do much because it's an archive. If this is content that the EBC wants to make use of, it shouldn't be in an archive. I can work with Hy to figure out how we're going to use this content if he wants to - let me know!

Notolecta said:
Why is the subforum for the enn newspaper visable?
I answered this a few pages back. It's accessible via joinable group, and due to a bug/feature of zetaboards, any sub-sub forum that is accessed via a joinable group breaks the forum unless it's existence is visible to everyone who can see the parent forum. The better solution in my view is to have the private forum next to the public forum (rather than within it). I set the ENN up like this but HEM moved the private forum back inside, so I implemented the current solution: make it visible but not readable. In other words, everyone can see it exists and the title of the last thread posted in, but will be denied access if they try to view the forum or thread.

Please grant Linkin Talleyrand, st nevis and kitts, Morwenna, and Lady Selina diplomatic masking.

Please un-archive the Alliance of Queens embassy and create one for The Constitutional Union.

It seems the CA Chair election post has disappeared. I found a link to a singular post from it, but I can't find it anywhere in the archives.

If you get the chance, would you mind investigating? I need it for a piece I'm writing for the ENN, and I also believe it holds some significant historical significance.

Thanks, Mal (or other admin). :cheers:

Note: it's possible it's an issue with my masking (possibly because HEM changed it to give me ENN Newsroom access), but I doubt it is. Can anyone else see that post?

Common-Sense Politics said:
Please grant Linkin Talleyrand, st nevis and kitts, Morwenna, and Lady Selina diplomatic masking.

Please un-archive the Alliance of Queens embassy and create one for The Constitutional Union.
All done.

Rand said:
It seems the CA Chair election post has disappeared. I found a link to a singular post from it, but I can't find it anywhere in the archives.

If you get the chance, would you mind investigating? I need it for a piece I'm writing for the ENN, and I also believe it holds some significant historical significance.

Thanks, Mal (or other admin). :cheers:

Note: it's possible it's an issue with my masking (possibly because HEM changed it to give me ENN Newsroom access), but I doubt it is. Can anyone else see that post?
http://s6.zetaboards.com/Europeia/topic/8953833/1/

Is the relevant thread., for some reason it was a queued topic and thus at the bottom of the archives, this has been rectified.

Hi, Could I have a thread in the RP area as I'm setting up a new RP game

Name: Equal Nations
Description: What if the world was filled with nations that were all equal to each other? Who would come out on top, and who would depart from existence and join the pages of history? Create you own nation and see the places you could take it.

Hoolcobery said:
Hi, Could I have a thread in the RP area as I'm setting up a new RP game

Name: Equal Nations
Description: What if the world was filled with nations that were all equal to each other? Who would come out on top, and who would depart from existence and join the pages of history? Create you own nation and see the places you could take it.
Done

Back