Admin Task Thread

Everything is now done (including 3 and 4 from Mouse's previous request).

Keep up the great work, Mal :D

Writinglegend said:
When my masking was updated to Chief Justice I seem to have lost mod powers over the Octagon and other ERN areas.
Done. This is why we need separation of powers :p

Shin 2.5 said:
In light of the recent mass resignation, could the ECP please be archived?

Thanks!
Not at present. They still have three members who haven't resigned, and deregistering of political parties is a decision made by the Office of the Supreme Chancellor, not the administrators (although I recognize there is significant overlap).

Box just informed me that he will not be returning to Euro anytime soon. As of a few minutes ago, the ECP has no leadership. Could we get this taken down please?

shufordbrian said:
Box just informed me that he will not be returning to Euro anytime soon. As of a few minutes ago, the ECP has no leadership. Could we get this taken down please?
Did you not read Mal's post a few above yours? :rolleyes:

And side note - he's just really busy, or he plans to never come back at all?

Sloosh and I have discussed the best location for the Vinage WA Drafting forum, and we'd like to see it moved to the Dept of WA Affairs as a publicly viewable subforum (similar to how it is now in the CA) when you have a chance.

Thanks!

I'd like my newspaper (The Scyphozoan) and workroom to be archived for now. Given things that have come up IRL, I just don't have the time to keep up with it and my other duties in the region at present.

Thanks!

Some of the above was done. I tweaked a bit and completed the other tasks. Let me know if I missed anything.

Back