Admin Task Thread

How's that, boi?

Problem with Ollie should be fixed.

Can I get a SummerFest 2010 forum in the top catagory, with 6 subforums? Subforums should be: Monday 12th, Tuesday 13th, Wednesday 14th, Thursday 15th, Friday 16th and The Beach

Can I get a SummerFest 2010 forum in the top catagory, with 6 subforums? Subforums should be: Monday 12th, Tuesday 13th, Wednesday 14th, Thursday 15th, Friday 16th and The Beach
Could I dredge up the old forums and edit them after emptying them out?

Un-Senate me, please.
You just got un-Senate SERVED, biz-natch.

Requesting some moderative powers for the AJs...

Powers to open, close, pin, unpin, move, merge and split threads. No powers to edit other people's posts necessary (Better that stays with the CJ, I think). If something's going crazy and I'm (CJ in general) not around, an AJ can lock it and wait til I (CJ again) get on.

Edit: In the Court Forums, Subforums, and Archives, haha.

Need this done for tomorrow.. and I'd rather you just made new ones, it'll take less time for you anyway :p

I need to be masked properly so as to speak in the office of the speaker - and I'm guessing so does everyone else.

I need to be masked properly so as to speak in the office of the speaker - and I'm guessing so does everyone else.
Yes; the Office of the Speaker is intended to be open to all, and I would like to also ask that all should have the adequate permissions to exercise their right to speak there.

Can we get around to making the Summerfest forums, please? :p

Back