Admin Task Thread

Could someone go bang on the TCU door, please? They currently only meet 1 of the 3 criteria defining "activity" as per the Political Parties Regulation Act.

Please move the following sub-forums within the World RP section to the archives please:

EURAPACT

IUDN

Please add the following sub-forums to the same section:

G.T.A.

UN

NATO

I would also like mod powers to these sub-forums, and all currently residing sub-forums in the section.

Oh my, I'm freakin' Dem :blink:

:p

Should be done.

I've lost ModCP powers over the High Court forum (possibly due to my Councillor Masking).

Could I have them back please?

I've lost ModCP powers over the High Court forum (possibly due to my Councillor Masking).

Could I have them back please?
I have to ask this just once: Do you actually *not* have the power to post in the CC if you don't have the CC mask?

Masking Fix Requested:

As per the ESPA s. 1-2 (ugly, ugly, but not the point), I have the right to post in the Speaker's office unless my invitation is specifically revoked by the speaker.

2. Only elected members of the legislature (currently: Senators), the leader of the region (currently: President), and the secondary leader of the region (currently: Vice President), as well as the Supreme Chancellor may post in the main forum area for the legislature, and any subforums contained in the main legislative forum, with the exception of the Office of the Speaker. If he/she wishes, the Speaker may forbid any non-Senator from posting in his/her office.

I was going to post in there to tell HEM that Aeropagitician (apologies if I spelled that wrong) had the power post in there, but I discovered my mask does not permit it.

That was my point, Hy. People constantly ask for the CC mask, but whats the point if it doesn't do anything but make the job a bit easier for the Mayor?

I gave you the AJ mask.

Ollie, I'll leave that problem to HEM to solve.

And Lex, do you mean in the header, or somewhere else?

Back