Admin Task Thread

Senate maskings should be done, as should the dropdown (an exciting experience on mobile)!!

As flattering as it is, I don’t believe I should be masked as Speaker

As flattering as it is, I don’t believe I should be masked as Speaker
I did that earlier when I was kicking the bot into action

As Senate Speaker I should have control of the Joinable Group "Senate Guest" but I do not appear to have this. Can someone take a look and make sure I have the power to give those privileges?

As Senate Speaker I should have control of the Joinable Group "Senate Guest" but I do not appear to have this. Can someone take a look and make sure I have the power to give those privileges?
Done

In the Official Unofficial Europeian Book Club subforum, can the "Book Recommendations" subsubforum be changed "Games and Contests"? I am finding that we aren't really using "Recommendations" at all, and people could use the "General Book Talk" subsubforum if they really wanted to post that stuff. I have a few ideas for games and such that I think make sense to host from the book club so might as well have a place for those to live!

In the Official Unofficial Europeian Book Club subforum, can the "Book Recommendations" subsubforum be changed "Games and Contests"? I am finding that we aren't really using "Recommendations" at all, and people could use the "General Book Talk" subsubforum if they really wanted to post that stuff. I have a few ideas for games and such that I think make sense to host from the book club so might as well have a place for those to live!

It can indeed!

Hey lovely admins - Could I get a forum created for Frontier Day open only to Culture staff for now so we can set up? Also not sure if this is the norm but can I have perms to pin threads, etc in it

Thank youuuuu

Reactions: upc
Hey lovely admins - Could I get a forum created for Frontier Day open only to Culture staff for now so we can set up? Also not sure if this is the norm but can I have perms to pin threads, etc in it

Thank youuuuu
Indeed you can! Let us know if you need any subforums made for it, or if you want deputy ministers to be able to stick/lock/move threads

Thank youuuuu
Indeed you can! Let us know if you need any subforums made for it, or if you want deputy ministers to be able to stick/lock/move threads
Thank you, can you open this some time today?

Thank youuuuu
Thank you, can you open this some time today?
It should now be open to citizens!

Speaking of citizens, please mask @Provian Bee as one and take away his secondary nonvoting mask!

Could you please, with much regret, remove all of Pichto's maskings? Except citizenship ofc because he's honored

Back