Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rand said:
Mouse, I do believe MInt's working on all that, but Mal will know more than I do currently.
MInt's changing r3n's endotarting tool? I don't think we're talking about the same thing here Rand.

Unrelated, I'd like to request a new political party forum/area be formed.

Title: Coalition for Responsible Politics
Description: Citizens of Europeia who are working to encourage, foster, and advocate for the betterment of the political environment within our region.
*Subforum/Joinable group - CRP HQ
*Mods over main and subforum: Drecq & Mouse

The 2 of us (and HEM) are the required 3 members needed to form a political party in the region. Thanks! :)

Doing all these now. Should all be done within the next 5 minutes.

Please let me know if you think I've missed your request.

Please remove my moderator privileges in the EPP forum and remove my leader status in the EPP joinable group.

Thanks guys!

@Classified Interior Research Group Admins (r3n/Mal)

There's a lot of telegrams to keep track of, and I don't have access to all of them. Has the "join the WA and endorse [WA Delegate] or join the ERN" TG been updated - specifically for incoming WA members.

Mousebumples and I plan on sending out another TG (via stamps is the likely plan) next week to those WA nations that haven't endorsed me yet.

Are there other telegrams or information that is required from me, if so please contact me via PM or on Discord.

Can I get Notty News Network revived?

Hey there! Another LethoMonarchy Media Center Request for you. Thanks in advance!

Two requests for the Radio Ministry:

1. Keep Carrot's Deputy Masking
2. Give Seven Deaths a Deputy Masking

Thank you so much! :D

Per discussion on discord, the above will be handled as Assistant Ministers rather than Deputies for now - let me know if the increased mod powers of a deputy become necessary later.

Name of Paper: The Brainy Beacon
Description: Your place for those juicy details and quizzes from the real world.
Editor/Moderator: Leo Devault

Please create this media outlet. Thanks!

Nick Sanguine said:
My forum group has been changed from Citizen to Non Voting Member. Was this meant to happen?
It looks like your citizenship lapsed for some reason (I'm guessing your nation CTEed, but that' Lethen's domain), and you have reapplied. Non-voting member is the holder group people are put in automatically while their citizenship applications are processed. It's largely identical to the citizen group except for voting in the oval room. I imagine you won't be in it long ass your application would appear to be trivial, but again, that's Lethen's domain.

Pichtonia said:
Name of Paper: The Brainy Beacon
Description: Your place for those juicy details and quizzes from the real world.
Editor/Moderator: Leo Devault

Please create this media outlet. Thanks!
Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back