Recent content by Skizzy Grey

1. S

Admin Task Thread

Please remove my Justice masking.
  2. S

Controversy at the World Fair Overshadows Planned Celebrations

The issue is that the folks giving the presentations aren’t the same folks moderating the NSWF forum. If we had created our own dedicated forum, moderated by our admin team, this situation would doubtless have been handled in a more professional manner. (To be clear, I understand this wasn’t an...
  3. S

Sixth Annual World Fair Starts with President Rach Giving a Riveting Opening Address

Nicely done, Gleg. And of course, kudos to the entire Administration for securing the hosting bid and staging an event that will make us proud!
  4. S

Mid-Term Executive Poll Results

The results certainly reflect my sentiments: Rach is doing a great job, but some of her Cabinet ministers haven’t communicated much about what they’re doing, such that it’s hard to judge their performance. Given the tumultuous start to this term, hopefully some ministries are just finding their...
  5. S

What Does It Mean To Be A 'Popular' President, And Who Are The Popular Ones?

It’s amazing that Gleg is in the top quartile, serving so many times during an era where we’ve held our Presidents to ever more exacting standards.
  6. S

Europeian Republican Navy Works With Allies on Anti-Fascist Operation

Great work by the Navy. Good to see us working closely with allies on a strategically significant operation.
  7. S

CAIN Ends, But the Fight Against Nazism Continues

In response to the petition, the NS mods have said they will consider offsite evidence on a case-by-case basis. This is a terribly belated step, so it’s fair to withhold judgment until words are matched by actions, but I think Rach is right to say that the incident demonstrates that NS...
  8. S

If you define “victory” as ridding NS of Nazis, you’ll never win, unless you persuade the NS mods to ban Naziism from the game — which might be feasible, but is really a separate discussion from the one we’re having here. When I was in a leadership role, I always defined our objective as...
  9. S

I’ve been a vocal proponent of our anti-Nazi efforts for years, partly because I thought it was the right thing to do, and partly because I thought it was good for our brand. Maybe that’s still true, but this is an appropriate time to take stock. A lot has changed since we made our first...
  10. S

Europeia One of Three Hoping to Host World Fair

Voted. I’m not usually a fan of the NSWF, but I’m impressed by how the Administration has used this bid to try to bring something positive out of the “Brunhilde” scandal. Even if we don’t win the bid, I hope we’ll move forward with a summit on security issues very early in the new year.
  11. S

Ed: About My Hearing Impairment

Very much this. Thank you, Ervald.
  12. S

Slow and Steady Wins the Race?

And the results suggest we might not be doing them, or the region, any favors by humoring their terrible candidacies, instead of urging them to withdraw. I don’t think anyone will be surprised that newcomers who run “good” campaigns (and I think GraV sets the bar in the right place for that)...
  13. S

Slow and Steady Wins the Race?

This is a terrific piece of journalism.
  14. S

Request for Administrative Review

This is what happens when a person who engages in bad faith is allowed to remain in an internet community. Lethen was wrong to move the petition. Shin is a troll. He should not be here. At all.
  15. S

Notice of Administrative Ban

Very well said. But I don’t know where to begin. I consider myself a reasonably savvy person, but I had no idea about Brunhilde. I’ll add my voice to the chorus of praise for the administrative team. I can’t imagine having to balance the stress of an investigation such as this one with...
Back