Recent content by Celtianna

1. Celtianna

Smokin' Poll: Senate General - Dec '21

I honestly wasn't expecting to be included as a potential senate candidate during polling. And am even more surprised about how many people thought I should run.
  2. Celtianna

[Inside Government] Nov '21 End-of-Term Poll Results

Unsurprising results but quite surprised and flattered by whoever thought I should be a minister this coming term.
  3. Celtianna

Frontier/Stronghold in Numbers

The details and stats collected is an impressive feat. Though I must question these assumptions here. Provided assumption #2 stays correct at the current level that helps provide our current retention percentage, wouldn't becoming a Frontier actually make a our retention become more of a...
  4. Celtianna

Returning to Europeia

Excellent article PT! If memory serves correctly we both served our first term as Senators during the same term.
  5. Celtianna

Report Problems

Not sure if this is the right place for this but the endotarting site does not appear to be working correctly for me. When I put in my nation it shows no nations I need to endorse or that need to endorse me even though both lists should be fairly populated.
  6. Celtianna

Report Problems

Bump also its not me it appears to be happening to several people. Calvin and Johnny are the other two that I currently know of.
  7. Celtianna

Report Problems

The custom title option is not appearing for me under Account Details.
  8. Celtianna

Request Masking

Just citizen and WA staff
  9. Celtianna

Open Discussion

I am certainly interested! Military has always been a great interest of mine. :axe:
  10. Celtianna

Open Discussion

Have you ever thought about an article posturing the future of warfare? Like will it just be nations trying to bring each other down through cyberattacks or will be droned based combat or will we find a practical way to use lasers and railguns.
  11. Celtianna

Open Discussion

Oooh a military based newspaper. Your articles are very interesting reads, I hope to be able to read more of them!
  12. Celtianna

Admin Task Thread

Edit: Never mind figured out my issue
  13. Celtianna

Admin Task Thread

I don't even have the fast reply box. All of the reply buttons and the fast reply box are just gone.
  14. Celtianna

Admin Task Thread

Well none of the team forums have posts yet so not sure there but all the posts in the main area I cannot.
  15. Celtianna

Admin Task Thread

I cannot post replies in the WA Pokemon subforum. I can see the topics and create new ones but I cannot reply to any already posted.
Back